A really, really Mad Duck! 🦆 (Donald Duck Concept *Renewed*)

Ahh my first concept ever and here it is renewed I did not want to change the original post, to much nostalgic value so here is a new and Improved version of my first concept ever!
If you wanna read my original here’s a link you’ll find a few similarities

Donald Duck is a :star2::star2: Frontline Damage

”Aw Phooey!”

Donald Duck helps his allies on the field by well raging and punching the heck out of enemies and that’s mostly it but still Donald Duck is the best to have on the team!

Stats At Purple 0+ lvl 80+:
Max HP: 31k
Basic Damage: 12k
Skill Power: 981
Armor: 1002
Reality: 987

Other Stats
Energy Regen: 543
Health Regen: 3564
Armor Negation: 354
Reality Negation: 589
Normal Crit: 103
Fantastic Crit: 102
Tenacity: 45
Improved Healing: 25%

Entrance: Donald Simply walks in as he curls up his sleeves

Victory: Donald Duck winks and points to himself with pride.
Like this:

Defeat: Donald Duck gets tempered and starts to turn red as he starts to fume.

Basic attack: Donald Duck rolls up his sleeve and punches the nearest enemy

Skills

White: Insane Temper!
Passive: Each Time Donald is hit by a Critical Attack he gains X basic damage and X Armor.

Active: Donald starts to rage as he turns red causing him to gain X skill Power, 200% increased attack speed and all basic attacks are now Fantastic✨ For 7 seconds

Green: Cartoon Mallet
Donald Duck takes out his big mallet and slams it on the closest enemy stunning them for 5 seconds
and dealing X damage to them and other enemies in vicinity, enemies damaged by this in a vicinity have a 30% chance to get stunned.

Blue: Tasty Dinner
Donald Duck takes 30% less damage from Fantastic✨ Attacks Donald takes 25% of that damage as healing every 7 seconds
The healing is reduced if Donald is above level X

Purple: Fiery Rage!
Everytime an enemy dodges Donald Ducks Attacks The Enemy that dodged Deals 30% less damage for 5 seconds.

Disks

Donald Duck/The Queen Of Hearts
Dangerous Red Temper! Increased Stun Time and damage
+670 Reality
Allies: Hades, Hercules and Anger
”Cartoon Mallet” Has a 2.5 second increased stun time and 2% more damage dealt.

Donald Duck/Mickey Mouse
Anger Management Increased healing and Reality Gain
+4500 armor
Allies: Merlin, Joy and Alice
10% increased healing from ”Tasty Dinner” healing from ”Tasty Dinner” increases all allies Reality by 13%.

Hope you all enjoyed this concept feel free to critique who should I do next?

• Zazu Concept
  • Gumball Concept (Unlikely Concept)
  • Darwin Concept (Unlikely Concept)
  • Ray Concept

0 voters

2 Likes

3 Things:

1. I think it is better
  2. Donald is a cannibal
  3. Am I the only one who chose Darwin? (yes)

Omg I didn’t notice it was chicken leg XD

1 Like

Technically all Characters in Mickey Mouse are cannibals they eat hot dogs which is pig so maybe the three little pigs escaped the woof and then Mickey and friends ate them don don don

1 Like

You know what cannibals are right? They are animals that eat their own species

@Lovely this concept is amazing! I’d specify that the blue skill has a cooldown but other than that amazing!

Dude yes but animals eating other animals that are also alive and have families jobs and still being cannibals also the same species duck and chicken don’t count as same species unless you count bird which we’re mammals and eat like all species so yea

Thank you so much! :slight_smile::grin:

Canibalizem is when spices eating from the same spices like human would eat another human if its eating another spices this is not canibalizem

1 Like
  1. Cannibalism
  2. Donald Duck is eating a turkey! Ducks and turkeys are birds, so it is, in fact, considered cannibalism
1 Like

Turkeys and ducks aren’t the same bird

But still birds…

Exctaly the defintion is only when spices eating from the same spices not differnt if it was counting disney and another shows and movies would not show this even in real life no one would be able to eat food from the living and maybe from the planents consdireing humans animels and planets are all living

There are so many spelling mistakes

We are getting off-topic

1 Like

Just beacuse off mispelling its not off topic

:expressionless:

It is off-topic because it isn’t about Donald Duck

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney