A reason to NOT buy Crates

Can you find a way to get rid of that super annoying splash that goes like “you got a new hero” then “you already have it so we will give you X chips instead”??? I quit buying the team crates etc for that very reason. Since I have all but two toons it really is time consuming to open alot of crates.
If it’s truly a new toon fine but otherwise it’s too time consuming. We want to play not beat the crap out of our phones trying to make it hurry up and go away.

1 Like

They are already looking to change this:

6 Likes

For now you can use the cros button right under so you skip it.

1 Like

In my experience, if you open a sufficient number of crates at one time (I think something like 20 or 25), it’ll skip the animation of the individual prizes appearing (including your new hero hero chips) and just show you your overall haul on one screen. That’s why I’ll wait until I’ve accumulated a lot of crates from the Prize Wall before opening them all.

I think the costs of the crates (example 11k city watch coins for five) more legit reason not to buy crates or small green or blue badge drops when server up to red and yellow badges more reasonable excuse not to buy crates then a few seconds of animation personally.

If you open crates in groups of 10 or 100 it skips pop ups.
Never buy crates for diamonds, it is a terrible value.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney