A Ruthless Poacher (Likely Concept)

Name: Percival C. McLeach

“You’ll think twice before messin’ with Percival C. McLeach!”

Description: Sadistic and Ruthless, Percival C. McLeach hunts down enemies with his traps of various sorts, and his twisted Bushwhacker truck that can mow down practically anything in its path.

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star: :star:

Team: Red

Basic Attack: Percival shoots at an enemy.

Victory: Percival smiles proudly.

Defeat: Percival throws down his gun and sneers at enemies.

White Skill: Rifle Shot
Mcleach Skill #1

McLeach pulls out his rifle and shoots all enemies, dealing X damage with each hit. McLeach shoots 4 times.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Green Skill: Joanna!

Mcleach Skill #2

Every 7 seconds, McLeach calls out for Joanna to the farthest back enemy, dealing X damage and scaring them for 8 seconds.

The scare has a chance to fail if the enemy is above level X.

Blue Skill: Truck Terror

At the beginning of each wave, McLeach drives on his bushwacker truck, dealing X damage with each hit, and knocking back each enemy. McLeach then steps out of the truck with a shield with X HP that lasts 13 seconds.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Purple Skill: Poacher Power

Percival C. McLeach gains X Basic Damage for the rest of the wave every time an ally crits an enemy.

Red Skill: Hunt’s On

Percival C. McLeach heals X HP everytime he shoots enemies with “Rifle Shot”. If Joanna scares an enemy that is already scared from “Joanna!”, they are given 2 stacks of “Weakness”.

Enemies with Weakness take 10% more damage per stack and enemies can have a max of 5 stacks of Weakness.

Applying a stack of Weakness has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Friendships

Percival C. McLeach/Scar

Disk Name: Rugged Victory

Disk Symbol: A lion rug

Campaign Title: The Grim Outdoors

Campaign Description: Percival and Scar team up to hunt down animals throughout the City woods, but some of the heroes try to stop them. Percival then plans to make Scar into a rug of his own…

Allies: Mr. Big, Timon & Pumbaa, Pleakley

Joanna steals Energy

• +X Max HP to Percival C. McLeach and Allies

• +X Basic Damage to RED Team Allies

• When Joanna scares an enemy with “Joanna!”, she instead targets the enemy with the most energy and steals 50 (+50 more energy stolen per star level) energy from them.

Percival C. McLeach/ Demona

Disk Name: Big Game Huntin’

Disk Symbol: A Flare Gun

Campaign Title: The Hunt and the Capture

Campaign Description: Demona seeks Percival’s new weapons, as she tries to use them to take down Goliath and his clan.

Allies: Goliath, Fairy Godmother, Animal

Scared Enemies Drain Energy

• -X Skill Power lost by Enemies while scared

• -X Basic Damage lost by enemies while scared

• Scared Enemies who basic attack lose 20 (+20 more energy lost per star level) energy per second

10 Likes

If anyone don’t know who he is he is the main antagonist from the rescuers down under

1 Like

“I didn’t make it all the way to third grade for nothin’!”

When I was rattling my brain for hero concept ideas last week, McLeach was one of the ones I was considering. Ya beat me to it! :V

1 Like

Do you like my concept?

Yes because I like how you resemble what the symbol disk would look like in the game

Thanks very much! Feedback is always appreciated.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney