A thank you note

Hi everyone! It’s been my pleasure since I got the new thank you badge. I just want to say thank you to all of you who always been here since the game. Now, I want to say thank you to the following fans of the game.

Dear @Polaris

I love the patch note that you create for all of us for new characters and some change around, and make a hero concept a few months ago for all Disney and Non-Disney. I love the hero concept and the new update. I want you to keep up the good work.

Dear @KayIa

I love your behind the scenes of how Disney characters found the world full of creeps, and how they meet each others. I love to see other people create their behind the scenes of different characters. I just want you to keep it up because the behind the scenes is very good.

Dear @TherMasterStitch

Your Stitch appreciation post has get most people attention, because of your amazing post. I love to see how people say something about good things to him. I hope that post never ends.

Dear @Filadae_Djaq, @HeroSSWin, @Prince_Aamir, and other character concept creator

I love reading all of the concept out of y’all. It looks good and great! I just love how characters look, what skills they have, and others. I want y’all to keep up the good work.

Dear @TheSpaghettiKing

Your contest for Likely and Unlikely contest was amazing. Even though I didn’t win, I love reading your components concept. It was wonderful. Please keep up the good work.

Dear @Aurora_Veil

I love your character guides and explain their skills, friendship, strength, weakness, counter, and more. I can’t wait to see more of yours. Keep up the good work.

Even if y’all names isn’t mentioned, you all are a wonderful player, and I love reading y’all’s post. Hopefully during the future, it will not be awful.

Thank you

13 Likes

Well thank you for joining and being a good part of the community!

3 Likes

No no. Shank you. Your Stitch appreciation was amazing. I wish it never ends

3 Likes

I don’t recall making a Character Concept (I only make Concept Ratings) but okay…

You might have been confused to how I rate Concepts, since I do it in a weird way, but I assure you, I just summarize the Concept so that it becomes clearer to read, I don’t make Concepts. That is all :cowboy_hat_face:
3 Likes

I actually apologize for that.

2 Likes

I will also like to thank the following friends of mine

@Wave9Nut
@AgentJake
@TheWhale
@Queen_Kate

Quick side note for @HeroSSWin, you are still a wonderful guy I meant. With your rating of concept. Please keep up the good work

2 Likes

Uh not trying to be a brat but what about me?

Even your name isn’t mentioned, you are a wonderful player for the game. I want you to keep up the good work

1 Like

I just feel unappreciated xD I’m such a bad person

1 Like

Don’t say that. You’re a very good person. There’s no reason for you to say that

1 Like

Well I mean the fact that I have autism and I’m sensory issues and I get ticked off easily doesn’t make me that good of a person but still I like the thank you note I’m just a greedy child

I know how you feel. It might take time to get over it

1 Like
  1. Sad
  2. Off topic
1 Like

Sorry I get off topic a lot still do like the note

You mean my note?

1 Like

Yes what else would I mean xD

I’ll mention you next time

1 Like

You don’t have to xD but thanks if you do or dont