A True Warrior (Mulan Concept)

Today I’m doing the most wanted character for DHBM Mulan. I thought I’d do something different for a change then just another Winnie the Pooh Concept😁 hope you all enjoy reading!

Mulan Is a :star::star: Damage

Mulan brings courage and wit into battle increasing allies morale and destroying enemies Fa Mulan A True Warrior

”When Will My Reflection Show Who I Am on the Inside.”

Stats:
HP: 23k
Basic Damage: 3200
Armor: 1800
Reality: 2180
Tenacity: 80

Entrance: Mulan Walks In with her sword proudly,
Victory: Mulan smiles and raises her sword up high.
Defeat: Mulan drops her sword she falls to the ground crying softly.

White: Great Courage
Passive: Each ally below 50% of there Max HP increase Mulan’s Damage by 5%, When an ally is Defeated Mulan’s armor increases by 10%.

Active: Mulan run’s in front of her team for 7 seconds during these seconds Mulan gains “Strength” aswell as all allies “Strength” increases All defenses (Shields, Invincibility etc.)
And healing effects for her team by 30% for 5 seconds Mulan Deals Fantastic Damage with her basic attacks for the remainder she’s the front most ally.

Effect is reduced on allies level x or higher

Green: Ancestral Redemption
Mushu Flies through the battlefield due to the fireworks on his back going through the enemy team dealing x damage and finally landing next to Mulan, Mushu can do only basic attacks while on the battlefield, Mushu aswell has Mulan’s Lucky cricket while in battle increasing the effects of “Strength” by increasing the effect “Strength” all healing effects and defenses now have timer increases that increase healing and defenses effects timer by 3 seconds.

This skill can only be done every 10 seconds
Mushu stays in battle for 7 seconds

Blue: Exploding Cannons!
At the beginning of the match Mulan Puts down a cannon this cannon shoots out a fiery Cannon Ball every 5 seconds only hitting the back most enemies dealing x Damage and doing x fire damage, this cannon increases Mulan’s armor only while the cannon is on the battlefield, but the cannon can be destroyed by enemies if the cannon is destroyed Mulan Will Put down another one down in 13 seconds.

Purple: Reflection
Once Mulan is below 30% of her Max HP Basic attacks have a 20% chance to stun and 70% chance to blind all blinded enemies are dealt 10% more damage.

Disks:

Mulan/Merida
Warriors Of Day
Allies: Queen Of Hearts, Moana and Gaston
“Exploding Cannons!” Deals x% more damage to all stunned enemies aswell as increasing chance of stun.
240+ Skill Power

Mulan/Elsa
Courageous
Allies: Aladdin, Kimpossible and Miguel
”Ancestral Redemption” Now heals Mulan for x Health each second Mushu is on the battlefield.

Hope you all enjoyed reading this concept hopefully one day Perblue would consider adding Mulan she would be such a great character and as always hope you enjoyed I’m hoping to come out with some new concepts soon!:grin:

6 Likes

Pyjama llama and mulan friendship would be cool
“City in fears” or “hay pizza” also first ancestor fa sounds nice for Senior day or something

1 Like

Great character & I hope the dragon dude comes soon as well.

You mean Mushu?

I guess, I haven’t seen this movie in ages.

No. I think her quote should be “Maybe I didn’t go for my father. Maybe what I really wanted was to prove I could do things right, so when I looked in the mirror, I’d see someone worthwhile. But I was wrong. I see nothing.”

This is a REALLY powerful quote. Do you agree guys? If you do, pls reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mulan mushu li Shang and Shan yu are in Disney heroes battle mode

Please, don’t revive dead topics.

This was made before Mulan got added to Dhbm

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney