A turbo-tastic Concept (Likely Concept)

Name: King Candy

Quote: “Is that a threat I smell? Whooo… beyond the halitosis you so obviously suffer from!”

Description: Known as the king of Sugar Rush, he takes his maniacal energy and sweet treats out into the battlefield, while holding a secret of his own…

Role: Control

Position: Back

Stars: :star: :star:

Team: Blue

Basic Attack: King Candy hits an enemy with his cane.

Victory: Jumps up in excitement.
King Candy Victory

Defeat: Looks confused and shrugs.
King Candy Defeat

White Skill: Have some Candy!

Candy

King Candy will throw 3 different types of candy at enemies who share the same role as the enemy who last used their active skill.

Tank: King Candy reduces enemies’ attack speed by 45% for 12 seconds and deals X damage.

Damage: King Candy charms 3 nearby enemies for 6 seconds and deals X damage.

Support/Control: King Candy reduces enemies’ skill power by 50% for 15 seconds and deals X damage.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Green Skill: Wynchell and Duncan

KC Skill #2

King Candy orders Wynchell and Duncan to arrest the enemy with the highest evasion, taking them off the screen. After 9 seconds, they arrive back in combat with their attack speed reduced by 60% for 14 seconds and dealt X damage over 7 seconds.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

This skill has a chance to fail when the enemy is above level X.

Blue Skill: Turbo-Tastic!

KC Skill #3

Once per wave, when King Candy reaches below 65% of his max HP, he glitches into Turbo for 15 seconds. While he is Turbo, disables are 50% longer, his skill power is increased by 100%, and is berserk. Berserk enemies can’t fall below 1 HP.

The increased disable duration is less effective when enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Pay to Play

When enemies are slowed from any source, King Candy gains 50% attack speed. Slowed enemies deal 85% less damage to King Candy.

The damage decrease is less effective when the enemies slowed are above level X.

Red Skill: Rightful Ruler

After 15 seconds when King Candy glitches back to normal from “Turbo-Tastic!”, he heals himself for X HP and becomes invincible for 9 seconds. When enemies deal more than 10% of King Candy’s max HP in a single hit, they are slowed for 15 seconds.

The slow has a chance to fail when the enemies are above level X.

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: Slow is Applied to 2 enemies

+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage per Control Hero

• +40 Evasion

Friendships:

King Candy/Vanellope

Disk Name: Sweet Addiction

Disk Symbol: A peppermint styled like a hypnotic symbol.

Campaign Title: That’s the Stuff

Campaigns Description: King Candy has arrived in the city, and Vanellope isn’t too happy. To accomplish his revenge, he creates an addicting sugary egg, that will eventually hatch into cy-bugs that will attack the city.

Allies: Cheshire Cat, Swedish Chef, Calhoun

Longer Disables

• +X Max HP to King Candy and Allies

• -X Skill Power to enemy Yellow Team Heroes

• If any new disables are applied to enemies while disabled from “Have Some Candy!”, King Candy increases new disables on enemies by 2 (+2 seconds per star) seconds.

King Candy/Yzma

Disk Name: Crazed Laughter

Disk Symbol: a clown mask with science goggles

Campaign Title: Joke’s on You

Campaign Description: King Candy and Yzma team up to make dangerously sweet potions and candy ingredients, but creeps disrupt their work and use their potions on them instead.

Allies: Mr Big, Dr. Drakken, Kronk

Slowed Enemies are Fatigued

• -X Armor lost by enemies

• -X Reality lost by enemies

• When King Candy slows an enemy, they are gained 2 stacks of “Fatigue”, and gains 20% (+20% more speed per star level) attack speed per buff blocked from Fatigue

5 Likes

Shouldn’t it be below?

Error fixed. What do you think of this concept?

Really good, and I really liked his Blue Skill! It makes sense that since it’s a glitch it will come back to “normal” later. The skills are creative and have sinergy, and the description is quite good as well.

1 Like

When I first read the concept, I thought he went Turbo permanently :joy: (which made him impossible to kill)

Turns out its just for 15 seconds

The SP increase however, is massive. Round it down to 50 or 100%

Good concept! :grin:

Glad you like my concept! A couple questions:

What teams do you think you would use him in?

How would you counter King Candy?

Probably Tron

A slow team, assuming his purple skill gives him attack speed from a slow from any source

Tron would make for a very ideal counter, along with Kevin Flynn, since he can cleanse KC’s debuffs from allies. Don’t forget about Fatigue users as well.

For teams, he will definitely work within slow teams as well! Such candidates include Mad Hatter, Honey Lemon, Louie, and fellow racer Vanellope.

1 Like

I also want to see him in the game, but i hope he doesn’t get viruses Like in his backstory

I love this character King Candy
Hopefully it will be in the game

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney