A Twist on Heist

Very hard heist has become way to easy in my opinion. I mean PB can come out with a super hard mode but I think you should change it up to where the player has the choice to be the thief. And he/she has to go against 5 players. The player playing the thief should have the power of 15 of his characters he can defend against other players while he/she tries to steal the gems. Change the time before attack to 30 seconds and I think it will make the heist mode more enjoyable. Just an idea I’ve had for quite sometime and I’d love to know what people think.

5 Likes

Wow just wow!! This is a great idea Imo.
However I do not know if the thief would be possible to win as ignoring the times when their are afks or hideout fights failed. What would be their rewards and what about those players who were not able to win??

Heist was made ideally to be a mode that simulated Teamwork between people and in the higher ones lots of communication is necessary. I feel as though while this feature would be amazing, it might be better of implemented in a new game mode.

Yes I can see it both as heist or as a different game mode. I would say if you play the thief and win that you get 5x the rewards that you would get if you were playing as a hero. Since it would be 5 against 1 overall. Or as the thief you get what you steal.
For example for me due to my VIP status each gem is worth 30 heist coins. For each one I steal I get that many heist coins, and keep that the same as if you were the hero. When it comes to disc power I think 10,000 is reasonable if the thief wins again because it is 5 against 1. Good questions. I wish PB would check this out and love to know there thoughts on this idea.

1 Like

I also wanted to offer this idea. I wanted to play 5V5, but the idea with 5V1 is even better. I think that someone who plays for thief can receive 100 coins for every stolen jewel, since it will not last long for a long time))

2 Likes

Meh, leave heist alone; just add another difficulty.

It’s a great co-operative game mode, leave it that way.

You can offer this idea not as a new difficulty of heist, but as a new kind of heist. Single and group heist.

1 Like

I like that idea. Now to get Per Blue opinion on this.

@Polaris what are your thoughts?

Oh I had another question on it: Would the thief be abke to see where the other people’s heroes were?

I think yes, because he will need to avoid them.

At some point the Thief will have to battle the Heroes…

1 Like

Well if this in addition to the current heists that would be fine, as I don’t want the current style replaced.

No game offers an co-operative experience like heist, it is my favorite part of the game.

2 Likes

I think it will be even better if the player is a thief and plays against five AI players.

Not against five real players

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney