A Very... Different Concept

I’ve been hard at work for a while now on a concept I’ve never seen anyone attempt. A concept for a new role.
But before I can talk about that I have to talk about the roles we already have:

Support - Supports allies by healing and/or shielding them, as well as generally buffing the teams speed, overall damage output, or negative effect intake. Generally doesn’t deal too much or in some cases any damage. Rarely dishes out Negative statuses.

Damage - Damages enemies massively. Generally doesn’t have much health. Occasionally dishes out negative statuses.

Tank - Acts as Tank Armor for allies. Generally has a large amount of health. Generally in the frontline.

Control - Controls Enemies by dishing out mass amounts of negative statuses. Always dishes out negative statuses.

So what would a new role do? 2 roles we currently have effect enemies the other 2 effect allies. Well I’m brainstorming 2 more to make both of those numbers 3. The first of these 2 new roles is complete though it’s been tough coming up with a name. The main 2 names I’m contemplating are Summon and Overwhelm. But what is it’s purpose? Allow me to explain:

Summon/Overwhelm - Overwhelms enemies by summoning mass amounts summon heroes (Like Megabot or Rajah). Generally doesn’t deal large amounts of damage. Occasionally dishes out negative statuses.

And here is my first concept for this new role:

Belle
1-Star, Midline, Summon/Overwhelm

Basic Attack:
Entrance: Belle walks on screen holding a book, she opens it up and begins to read.
Victory: Belle closes her book and clutches it to her chest.
Defeat: Belle drops her book and does the universal Disney princess defeat animation.

White: Be Our Guest
Passive: Instead of having a basic attack Belle reads her book, Healing all summoned heroes for 1% of thier max HP every 15 seconds.

Active: If Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Chip, or any of Mrs. Potts Other Children have yet to be summoned or have been defeated they spawn/respawn. If they are currently in the battle they are healed for 15% of thier respective max HP. Lumiere performs a grand finale with the help Mrs. Potts, Chip and 3 of her Children, charming 3 enemies

The Charm Has A Chance To Fail On Enemies Above Level X.

Green: Defending the Castle
If Cogsworth has yet to be summoned or has been defeated he spawns/respawns. He puts on his hat, and takes out his sword and gun. He stabs the enemy with the most energy and steals 50% of it, and then shoots the enemy with the least HP dealing X True Damage. Cogsworth then drops these items.

Blue: Take Me Instead
If an ally is about to be dealt a lethal amount of damage Belle will take 75% of the damage instead of the original target. Belle can do this every 40 seconds.

This Effect Is Reduced For Allies Above Level X

Purple: After All, Miss, This is France
Every time a status effect is applied to Belle, depending on the circumstances, a different summoned hero will be summoned:
Damage Preventing: Mrs. Potts
Positive: Lumiere
Negative: Cogsworth
Skill Preventing: 3 Of Mrs. Potts Children
If they are already in battle they healed for 10% of their max HP. Belle can do this once every 6 seconds.

This Has A Chance To Fail If They Status Effect Was Given By An Enemy or Ally Above or Below Level X

Red: Try the Grey Stuff
30% of Damage Dealt by heroes summoned through “After All, Miss, This is France” is redistributed as Healing to the ally with the least HP.

“Take Me Instead” now also heals the Ally for X HP.

Friendships

Belle/Linguini and Remy
“Culinary Achievement” , Quicker Summons
+X Max HP for Summoned Heroes
-1 * S Seconds Between After All, Miss, This is France Trigger

Belle/Quorra
“City Library” , More Damage Taken
+X Max HP
+5% * S More Damage Taken For Ally From Take Me Instead

Summon Heroes Information:

Lumiere
Victory: Bows
Defeat: Falls Backward
Basic Attack:
Hits the closest enemy, setting them on fire dealing X Fantastic damage (Affected By “Be Our Guest”, “After All, Miss, This is France” and “Try the Grey Stuff”) over 3 seconds.

Mrs. Potts
Victory: Smiles
Defeat: Looks Shocked
Basic Attack:
Spills Tea on the enemies, dealing X Normal splash damage (Affected By “Be Our Guest”, “After All, Miss, This is France” and “Try the Grey Stuff”).

Chip
Victory: Jumps Happily
Defeat: Falls on his side and spills tea, frowning.
Basic Attack:
Hops into enemies dealing X True Damage (Affected By “Be Our Guest”).

Mrs. Potts Children
(A Maximum of 11 Can be Spawned at a Time)
Victory: None
Defeat: None
Basic Attack:
Hops into enemies dealing X Normal Damage (Affected By “Be Our Guest”, “After All, Miss, This is France”).

Cogsworth
Victory:
Defeat: Falls facedown forward
Basic Attack:
Instead Having A Basic Attack Cogsworth Walks forward Speeding Up or Slowing Down any Allies or Enemies He Touches. This Has A Chance To Fail On Allies And Enemies Above Level X (Affected By “Defending the Castle”, “After All, Miss, This is France”, and “Try the Grey Stuff”).

I intend to make The Mayor of Halloween Town as well for this role. I think the Inventor would also work really well.

I just wanted say that I asked during the dev q&a if they Would Ever Consider making a new role, so I guess this answers your response question @CommanderJack

1 Like

Oh… summoners. I think we are just fine with the roles we got.

It’s a phone game. There are only so many characters that can be on screen at once.

Interesting idea, as long as the summoned objects were weak, it could work well. :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney