A very hungry caterpillar (Likely concept)

Heimlich

Stars: :star:
Position: Frontline
Role: Tank

“I hate performing on an empty stomach!”

Heimlich brings his big appetite to the battlefield, chowing down on some sweet meals while protecting his allies

Animations

Entrance: Heimlich squirms into the battlefield

Victory: Heimlich sprouts some small butterfly wings as he claps happily

Defeat: Heimlich becomes pale as he becomes scared

Basic attack: Heimlich eats a leaf, healing himself for X amount

Skills

White: Little bumblebee

Heimlich dons his bumblebee outfit, shakes his stinger part and then squirms through the battlefield, dealing X damage to each enemy he passes through, knocking each enemy back and scaring each enemy he passes through for 7 seconds.

Green: Candy corn

Heimlich eats a piece of candy corn, healing himself for X HP while also granting himself X reality and 2 stacks of hardy.

Blue: Live bait

Whenever a ally goes under 75% of their health, Heimlich uses himself as live bait to distract enemies from defeating that ally, granting himself “distract” for 10 seconds, decreasing that damage dealt to him by 45% until the distract wears off and draining 25% max HP from each enemy that attacks him while he has distract on him.

Purple: Appetite for performance

Whenever Heimlich is dealt damage in battle, he heals himself for 35% of the HP he lost during that attack.

Red: Beautiful butterfly

“Candy corn” now heals X more HP per each stack of hardy on heimlich.

Each amount of HP healed on heimlich now increases his reality and armor by 35% and also having a 50% of granting himself a duplicate of 1 random positive effects on him.
+X max HP
+X reality
+X armor

Friendships

Heimlich/Flik
SmallTime BigTop
Hardy decreases damage dealt to heimlich

Each stack of hardy on Heimlich decreases the damage dealt to him by 25% per each stack of hardy on him.

Heimlich/Winnie the pooh
Sweet tooth
“Candy corn” cleanses negative effects

“Candy corn” now cleanses 2 negative effects from heimlich.

1 Like

Who should be next for a concept, request a character down below and I will try to do a concept for that character!!

Concept Requests!!

Bowler Ha Guy and D0RIS,Meet The Robinsons (Agent Lilo)

Kaa (The Jungle Book 1967) (Mister Toon)

Who have you done already?

A bunch of disney characters, a bunch of pixar characters, some unlikely characters, etc

Can you be more specific.

How specific?

Like list all of the concepts I have ever made?

Or make a sperate topic listing all the concepts you made so people don’t request the same characters.

Do you mean…The C-pad?

1 Like

That’s exactly what I mean. I forgot you made one already.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney