A very rare problem with video rewards

for some strange reason there are times when this problem recurs: since Saturday, March 26, I haven’t been able to get the video rewards. In my particular case, I hit the video button, but it shows the advertising app the second I open it, I hit the X, and I don’t get the reward.
EDIT: If this request doesn’t correspond to the group indicated, I give permission to the administrator(s) to move it to the appropriate place.

4 Likes

Yes I did contact support but they just said its your interent issue, @Polaris Please Look at this
I havent been able to watch vidoed long since

What a quick response!
Maybe it’s my internet, but they are not the only ones. I have another gaming app that also gives rewards for watching videos, and I don’t get them either. could it be a proxy thing? Just in case, I make sure to disable it before opening the game. The other thing is that yesterday I cleared data && cache and reloaded the game again, and it didn’t work either…

1 Like

Good morning, everyone. It’s my turn to violate a very important rule of the forums and take up this topic. Just 4 days after writing this, the rewards were recovered, although they happened after asking for the 3rd reward, I could half continue; but now since 10 days ago, I tried to ask for the rewards, and in the version I use in nox player I get is the evony, and I do not receive the reward. I thought “ok, then I’ll try with the emulator on GNU/Linux”. And it happens to me just the same, but the video that comes out is the one from tiktok, and it stops after 4 seconds, without receiving the reward. Not even the first one. I just wanted to point it out… I checked all the internet settings, and I have no known problems, I even tried to disable/enable/disable the proxy in case that was the problem, but not even that (and in GNU/Linux I don’t even use it).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney