About Sally's skill

I’ve got one question about Sally’s skill.
Does poison damage can be doubled with other effect like fear? or does it just can atack up to 3 times?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The effect poison just can stack up to 3 times

Thanks @Islandboy611. Does poison damage also have affected by critical effect? If enemy has feared or scared, the damage should be doubled.

I don’t know that though I’ll try to figure that out

@Polaris can you answer this question??

To clarify, the effects of “damage over time” is not affected by Scare or Study. In other words, the damaging effects of Sally’s poison does not double on a Scared target. This applies to all moves with “damage over time”—Jack Skellington’s Basic attacks, Hades’ White skill, WALL-E’s white skill, etc.

However, there are at least a few ways to increase the potency of “damage over time”. In particular, Hades has a friendship disk with Meg which increases the damage of these moves by a certain percentage. Jack-Jack’s Purple skill, Jack-Jack Attack will cause him to apply even more damage from enemies suffering from burn damage (which doesn’t count with Sally). Another way of increasing DOT potency is to use heroes that can reduce a target’s defenses. Mr. Incredible and Miguel’s armor shredding helps out WALL-E and Shank; on that same note, Elastigirl’s reality shredding helps out Sally, Skellington, Hades, Jack-Jack, Maleficent, and a few more.

Thanks you for your answer. Have a good day :slight_smile:

Poison does twice more damage when an enemy is under the effect ‘SCARE’.
Her basic ‘attack’ does fantastic damage, and won’t affect skeleton (because of his immunity to fantastic damage) and Mad Hatter (because of his immunity to bad effects) and Sally instead of dealing damage she gives a negative effect to an enemy which deals damage.

Thanks for your answer, but i’m just a little bit confused @Musketeer. It’s opposite to @Aurora_Veil mentioned, right?

Anyone can give exact answer plz?

The damage from the flask hitting the enemy deals Normal damage, which can crit if the enemy is Studied. But the poison damage afterward deals Fantastic damage over time. This means it can be altered by Reality and Reality negation (and the like). But Damage over time (in general) is unaffected by Scare or Study.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney