About the Hero Concepts category

Well I was thinking either Sora as Kingdom Hearts 4 has been announce.

But I was thinking either Shere Khan or Mowgli could be joining in the game as we have 4 characters from the jungle book.

I can also go silly and go with Aerosmith due to them being Special Guest and having that coaster in the theme park

1 Like

lol i would love this

Do Friendship Concepts count as Hero Concepts? I have quite a number of Friendship Concepts (third friendships).

Yes they do. But this concept is dead and you cannot post in it anymore

Oh wait I apologize

Yo quiero a los vecinos green por favor Disney y también a turning red por favor Disney para la próxima actualización por favor te lo ruego te lo imploro

What I miss?

Plz stop posting on dead topics Terzore.

I bet a Sonic concept would be great

Plz Don’t revive dead topics.

How About DreamWorks Trolls, Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, Madagascar, and The Bad Guys

Plz Don’t revive dead topics.

1 Like

Haunted Mansion

Plz do not revive dead topics.

Some topics that are Pinned to the top of the categories are not pushed. Reviving these themes is the failure so no really need to remind them.

1 Like

I have an idea for a hero: Luz from The Owl House!
Team: Blue.

Stars: 2.

Role: Damage

Damage type: Normal.

I don’t know what quote she would have, but if anyone has idea’s, please tell me.

Basic attack: Luz uses a Fire Glyph to throw a fireball at an enemy, dealing a set amount of damage to the enemy.

White Skill: Glyphic Glare. Luz puts down a Light Glyph, healing all party members for a set amount of health. It also gives the party members a set amount of Energy.

Green skill: Plant Power. Luz casts a Plant Glyph, making a vine appear out of the ground. The vine then grabs the frontmost enemy, and throws them to the back. The vine also saps a set amount of Energy from the enemy after the throw. (I watched the show, by I forgot what the Plant Glyph name is, but if anyone knows, please tell me.)

Blue Skill: Abomination Attack. Luz calls her friend Amity to summon an Abomination to fight. The Abomination has a set amount of health, and does a set amount of damage. They attack by hitting the enemy with a punch. When the abomination dies, Luz has to wait around 7 seconds to be able to call Amity again.

Purple Skill: Cold Capture. Luz casts an Ice Glyph, hitting a random enemy with a pillar of ice. The enemy then is frozen for 4 seconds. When the ice pillar breaks, it sends shards of ice to all the enemy’s, dealing a small amount of extra damage to the enemy’s.

Red Skill: Witch in Training. Luz gets a set amount more health, and she does a set amount of more damage. “Glyphic Glare” heals her teammates for a lot more health, as well as giving them more Energy. Plant Power does more damage to enemy’s, as well as steals more Energy from thrown enemy’s. The Abomination’s made by Amity in Abomination Attack now have more health and do more damage. The shards from Cold Capture do more damage to enemy’s. (I don’t know if this is too much, please let me know if it actually is too much text.

Friendships: Elsa and Agent P.

Else’s friendship disk: Frozen Friendship. Cold Capture now freezes enemy’s for longer.

Agent P’s friendship disk: Glyphic Teachings. Plant Power now steals a set amount of health from enemy’s.

(If you have any idea’s for me to add, like her Quote, or different hero friendships, please let me know. I had fun coming up with this idea.)

I forgot this was not for actual hero ideas, just concepts. I will take this idea to the Hero Wishlist category. But if you do have feedback, please tell me.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney