Abra-Cookie-Cadabra!

Wizard Cookie

”Abra-Cookie-Cadabra!”

Using his powerful Candy Staff and wondrous knowledge, Wizard Cookie zaps down the Creeps to Pucker Powder!

:star: :star:

Control

Frontline

Team Trial: Yellow

Animations:

Entrance: Wizard Cookie runs into position and adjusts his hat.
Victory: Wizard Cookie chuckles happily.
Defeat: Wizard Cookie falls down, and his eyes are replaced with X’s.

Basic Attack: Wizard Cookie slaps an enemy with his Candy Staff, dealing X damage.

Skills:

White Skill: Magic Storm

Wizard Cookie conjures up a magic lightning storm that moves towards the opposing team, dealing X DoT to all enemies.

Green Skill: Ice Cream Creation

Wizard Cookie summons a spell of Ice Cream Jellies that rain upon the farthest 3 opponents, dealing X damage and freezing them for 10 seconds.

Freeze effect may fail on enemies higher than level X.

Blue Skill: Brain Freeze

Wizard Cookie takes X% less damage from enemies that have been frozen in the past 4 seconds.

Purple Skill: Healing Spell

If Magic Storm K.O’s any of the opposing team’s Heroes, Wizard Cookie heals HP and gains Armor.

Red Skill: Conjure Chaos

For every 3 times that Wizard Cookie activates Ice Cream Creation, he will conjure a larger, more dangerous storm that deals X damage and freezes enemies for 14 seconds.

+X Skill Power
+X Reality
+X Basic Damage

Friendships

Wizard Cookie and Meilin Lee - “Magical Study”

Story: After Meilin accidentally changes into a panda in front of Wizard Cookie, he is intrigued and wants to investigate if Mei can become stuck as a panda.

Allies: Daisy Duck, John Silver, Fairy Godmother.

Disk: Red Panda Fur Sample

After Wizard Cookie freezes an enemy, that enemy’s Attack will be reduced by 15% of X seconds.

Wizard Cookie and Gingerbrave - “Cookie Conundrum”

Story: After Gingerbrave and Wizard Cookie reunite, they go on a quest to try and find Gingerbrave’s candy cane staff.

Allies: Strawberry Cookie, Minnie Mouse, Statler and Waldorf.

Disk: Gingerbrave’s Candy Cane Staff

*For the first 5 seconds of combat, three random enemies are frozen for 4.5 seconds.

Extras!

• I have been planning on doing this character for months now, but it had been delayed due to an interruption that costed a lot of my time.

• Wizard Cookie’s White and Green skill are based off of his skills from his respected games, being Cookie Run: Kingdoms and Cookie Run: OvenBreak, respectively.

Thank you for reading my Hero Concept! More are on the way, with one coming Sunday! Haha, that rhymed. Anyways, good day, friends! ^^

3 Likes

Who do you want to see next?

• Gwenpool (Marvel)
  • Lilac Cookie (Cookie Run)
  • Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)

0 voters

Or do you want someone else? Recommend it below! :point_down:

Poll will close tomorrow at 5:15 EST

1 Like

Patrick Star has won the vote! He’ll be releasing Wednesday. For Sunday, there’s a surprise concept… ^^

I Wasn’t Expecting Patrick To Win :joy: (And Yes I Did Vote For Him)

Nice.

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

My too I choose a Patrick’s

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney