Abusing The Flag Button

You got the number wrong, it’s actually the 141st (soon to be 142nd) time.

1 Like

Lol, very clever!

1 Like

@PawpsicleSticks No bro, I’ll admit fault whenever people actually find my weakspot, point it out & not falsely flag me like they have been. The flagging system was NOT invented for some salty people to report others just because somebody didn’t like their character as much they would’ve hoped for.

Quit trying to blame other people- every time you’ve been flagged was your own fault, whether you like it or not.

I’m not blaming anybody, I don’t name anybody, I don’t speculate who is after me. I’m just saying there are peolle who get offended way too easily & for all the wrong reasons. It has been happening in the irl world & now the internet seems to be replicating the same messed up behavior.

The world used to & still should allow you to diislike a character & provide advice on them no matter how much you like/dislike them.

You aren’t “providing advice”, you’re just saying you hate the character and rudely saying what they did is wrong and it should be changed to something else (which is always worse)

But since there’s no way to get anything through your hollow skull, please close this thread, @Polaris. All it is at this point is an argument, and not a civil one.

“I’m not blaming anybody, but people are way to easily offended.”
Hmm.

1 Like

You realise you just made a contradiction, right? To suggest that something may need to be changed to fit a character is indeed advice. It doesn’t matter whether that character is boring, bad or even amazing, advice is ADVICE.

I don’t think you know what that word means.

1 Like

I do so, you guys are just confused on what I’m saying because I use big meaty chunks of text instead a few sentences. What I do is I try to improve characters even if I hate them with a burning fury or love them to death.

Again so now it’s our fault that you don’t make sense.

1 Like

No it isn’t your fault. You can be confused & for GOOD reason.

An example being new to math. My head was incapable of math the first time I tried it & it STILL is to this day. My head feels like a nuclear war of chaos is going on when I do math.

I agree with @PawpsicleSticks. Trying to get through to you is futile.

1 Like

Incorrect, you just don’t know what it takes to get through to me. I’ll tell you what it takes though. You need to 100% understand where I am coming from.

I’m not attacking anybody, I haven’t blatantly said “x name has been after me”. I’m not angry at anybody.

So it’s my fault that I can’t get through to you? I’m done here.

1 Like

You misread that.

I said I’m done here.

1 Like

Fine, leave & refuse to understand from both sides.

I have yet to say that I’m angry at anybody.

I have yet to say it is anybody’s fault.

I have yet to say anybody is dumb.

I’m not targeting anybody by name, group or opinion.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney