Abusing The Flag Button

People Are Abusing The Flag button and I’m pretty Sure people Don’t Want to keep getting nonfictions At night that There Comments are being flagged Even tho They shouldn’t be

5 Likes

What sort of non fictions are you getting at night? I enjoy a good autobiography every now & then.

Yes, people shouldn’t abuse the flag button - though if we are talking about your posts in particular, I’ve seen many that have rightly been hidden. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Cause I was Talking about Bo Beep and KP Charecters Who Are said to be joining this game
Hey I got to Member Rank

1 Like

I think People were Just mad I was Siding with Bo Beep as The she Everyone is Talking about

1 Like

I got flagged last night for giving advice on a character concept.

Advice: Disliking a character even in the slightest angers everybody here who likes them.

1 Like

We’ve all seen your “advice”. Maybe, just maybe, the post getting flagged was the tiniest bit your fault? Nah, who am I kidding! Everyone knows your a perfect little butterfly that’s never rude to anyone at all! (For those that don’t know, that was sarcasm).

Maybe instead of blaming you getting flagged on people hating different opinions, you should take a second to realize that you yourself were being rude.

3 Likes

Many times I have been flagged when people exaggerate and abuse the flag button. The employees focusing on the forums should read through the thread and post and decide if it should be flagged. But apparently it is the majority of the community that flags the post. I do not think many do. I think it is the “Regulars”

One of my best threads (“Meme It (Disney)”) has been shut down for no reason. I have also heard the “Regulars” can flag others and it will be shut down with only one flag (I think it was for flagging a merber/basic’s post).

PS: If you have caught a word in there that is not there anymore, it was a mistake. I typed to fast and accidentally pressed a button. I removed autocorrect and now I have to review my post for any spelling mistakes

1 Like

Yeah, that’s not true. Regulars have access to better flags(which I don’t think is fair), but we don’t have flags that can instantly take down a post. That ability is exclusive to Polaris and the other Per Blue employees. It doesn’t say “the majority”. It says “the community”. Most Regulars are actually pretty cool people, so most of them don’t abuse power.

@Polaris I think this is a perfect example of why the Regulars should not have better flags. The community seems to fear us, and giving us more power than them will only make the problem worse.

4 Likes

You aren’t completely right. As it turns out Regulars can flag a person’s post with one flag if they are trust level 0 (New). But yeah…

Actually, I am completely right. I never said they can’t instantly flag a post, I said they can’t instantly take down a post. They’re different things dude.

@TheSpaghettiKing First of all, dislike is different than hate, hate is to have no tolerance & dislike is to have some tolerance. Second of all, I don’t even talk trash about the character(s) I decide to talk about. My focus has & always will be to correct a person on WHAT EXACTLY their favorite hero is known to do that could be used for combat.

I’ve done this with Alice in Wonderland, Cinderalla, Cars & some a couple of others.

In fact, you should check out my Wander concept, I really dislike this orange fuzzball of annoyance & still made a better hero concept than some of His fans.

But why do that? I figured if I contributed to getting Wander in, then Sylvia’s chances would increase as well.

Sorry if that sounds misleading and/or confusing but that is the con of using text over voice.

I’ve said this in other places, but I can put it here too: All flags that are made by players are put into a queue and reviewed by me. I agree or disagree - players have a score that goes up when they get a flag right, and goes down if they get a flag wrong. If someone is truly abusing the flagging system, I do remove their ability to flag posts.

10 Likes

It doesn’t matter if you “contribute to getting a character in”(which actually doesn’t do all that much because Per Blue doesn’t take concepts off of the forum at all), you’re still pretty rude. You’re focus may be to tell people what their character could be used for, but if people can’t tell that from all the “dislike” you spit at their work, there’s no point in having that focus at all. You may not talk trash about the characters, but you definitely talk trash about the person who made them and the concept itself.

I’m not rude, people tend to only like their characters getting attention that says something along the lines of " BES CHARTAR EBUR, EYE WUB EM’ EEYESSSS" AB EM’ TOOO DA GAAAM DISNAY".

I know Disney & Perblue don’t care about this place. Ststem the mod bot with -9,000 IQ wouldn’t be here if they cared.

I don’t think you read your own posts.

1 Like

That was just an exaggerated example of what people tend to want their favorites treated like.

If I were to say that I didn’t like a character & give constructive ideas towards said disliked character, I’d get flagged because people have feelings.

Feeling are like glass… Easy to break but very difficult to leave unharmed.

Once again, you prove incapable of finding any fault in yourself. Stop blaming other people, and then mocking and insulting them. I have also yet to see any of said constructive ideas out of you, all you’ve ever done is say you hate said character and suggest a crappy change, at best.

And mocking them like that isn’t rude? Maybe you don’t intend to be rude, but you definitely come across as such.

1 Like

This is the 2nd true time I was actually rude. The 1st one was awhile back ago. This time rudeness was used to set a good example.

The good example being what goes on the inside the mind of a good amount of people who spectate here. Not to be confuse those who spectate with those who commentate.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney