Abyssmal Guild Gifts: Superpost

Yes I do concede the while it is not as far reaching as those updates were as far as the involuntary requirement 6 stars and skill increases became, this current gift and possibly more like it in the future will be the equivalent in the optional side of things.

Obviously the fact that these gifts are optional and that f2p players get the benefit of having a guild of C2P, Dolphins and Whales in their guilds makes these astronomically better than the aforementioned crap storm that was the skill cost increase but it still seems rather silly to have a hero so easily obtainable be the guild gift during their 2 year anniversary. At the very least make it Minnie so that way it is thematic.

Before people say anything, yes I know this isnā€™t a specifically designed guild gift for the 2 year anniversary but it will be remembered as such due to the timing of it all.

Itā€™s for 10 chips per guild member, not just 10 chips. If your guild is full, youā€™re buying 500 chips for $5, to be spread out over the entire guild.

Itā€™s a bad deal, not because of the number of chips, but because most people just donā€™t need them.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m hoping this is a quickly-abandoned idea, and not a sign of things to come (like, say, cosmetic crates replacing badge crates as contest prizes and in deals).

1 Like

Is the cosmetic crate thing an example you fear will happen or an example of a bad thing that came to fruition? Because the cosmetic crates being in deals and contest rewards are already there.

Its really so terrible. Onc can play cw and earn 10 chips of pooh , so for 1000 cw tokens(10 pooh chips) 5 dollar is a terrible amountā€¦ THAT 6million deal pb gave us first coz ppl couldnt complain about guild giftingā€¦We were eagerly waitng which guild gufting deal ll be next and it came a terrible deal, 10 chips for 5 dollars .Are You joking? ā€¦Its really a terrible dealā€¦ , Please Pb give us good gift deals by nowā€¦

1 Like

Exactly. I was eager to click on what the guild gift was because I was ready to contribute/gift again. Seeing this immediately made me shudder and close the game.

4 Likes

If they donā€™t fix their mistake, then this guild gifting idea is a complete ripoff.

1 Like

True. They had put 6m deal for guild gifting for no complaints.If they wont change this , this would be waste for a guild who have just some P2W

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the point of playing this game if it only targets P2W?

2 Likes

Please keep your posts appropriate. This is no place to curse at perblue/anyone else.

Of you care to stay, look at the rules.

2 Likes

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. No need for that level of hostility.

5 Likes

So true.i couldnā€™t agree more.

And this weekā€¦ so far nothing :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Definitely going to be a gold deal or something with the coins for this weekends horrid contest. Iā€™m not jumping on it when I see it. I see their grand plan with this to get players to hit the buy button. Control control control.

1 Like

If thereā€™s nothing by Thursday, thereā€™s no Guild Gift at all I assume. Right, @Polaris?

1 Like

@The_Real_Numi it is past Thursday :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I said. Both happened on Thursdays.

This Thursday wasnā€™t have guild gifting.
I will not use this system because I am a f2p player. But I think guilt gifting is ridiculous. 5USD got 10 pooh chips two weeks ago ? I donā€™t think itā€™s great for value. If next time, at least double please ?

None of them did though. One started on Tuesday and the other on Wednesday. And I was trying to tell you that your statement isnā€™tā€¦ well said.

Still, PB offices donā€™t operate during the weekends, so no Guild Gifting this week lol.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney