Account Consolidation Reminder

It is Thursday, February 16th. That is two weeks after the merge, which was completed on Thursday, February 2nd.

1 Like

This should be changed then.

1 Like

Yeah, you are right, that is kind of confusing. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

3 Likes

Hello
I ask for account consolidation in feb 09.

Nobody reply… is that ok?

1 Like

Yes. As I’ve said before, there are a lot of requests. We will get to your ticket, it’s just going to take some time.

2 Likes

In the same way… feb 16 consolidations can be very well processed on feb 21 or even later :man_shrugging:

Only support and the team might know how they´ll go.

1 Like

So what happens if i dont sent the ticket?

1 Like

Well if you have 1 account there is no need to send anything.

If you have 2 accounts and don’t send a ticket, nothing changes.

If you do send a ticket and the other account (usually with less progress) is eligible, you can “sacrifice it” and the resources which are consumable from the inventory are given to the account you designate as a destination one.

1 Like

At least could you confirm that even a request with some mistakes in would be proceed if we ask in the good timing ?

1 Like

If the original timestamp on your request ticket is no later than February 16th, it will be processed as long as the accounts meet the eligibility requirements. Once again, there are A LOT of requests. So thank you all again for being patient :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thx for your answer.
I know the requirements. It would be my 4th account merge and i made the ticket 2 days ago.
My other merges were really faster (a few hours after request) so I was surprised this one taking so much more Time :wink:

1 Like

@Samm there seems to be some confusion

Apparently this was not within the parameters of the account consolidation timeframe:

The forums stated that it must be received by the 16th (I assumed this was my own timezone, but even if it is assumed to be US CT Timezone, it is still within the range:

Two of my requests were denied

I am based in GMT timezone
So it should be well within the date range for PerBlue and the team, which has been confirmed to be working in Central timezone in the US

Can you please confirm with the team on how this was determined.

1 Like

Update on this:
It seems that there was an error in the timestamp and the team is processing them today

4 Likes

What kind of error?

2 Likes

This is the information I have available…

3 Likes

Can someone please tell me did you get my request or not?

1 Like

Sorry about that! We’ll get it sorted out.

6 Likes

Hi @Samm

I sent my request on the 13th and it was processed today, but instead of merging two accounts into my main they merged only one and closed the ticket saying the request was processed. Nothing was mentioned about why the second account wasn’t merged as well, even though that account ID was listed first in the accounts I noted as the ones I will be consolidating.

I put in another ticket with screenshots of my initial ticket and the AccountID of the account that wasn’t merged.

Do you have any idea why one account was left out and if it will be consolidated now? Thank you!

3 Likes

I’ll take a look when I get a chance. I’m sorry about your experience!

6 Likes

Thank you very much!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney