Account Consolidation Reminder

Hi @Samm

You merged the wrong account into the wrong one.
Can you please help me? You merged my stronger, higher account into the weaker one. I had specified which one should be merged into which one.

Please help me, I have spent thousands of money into my account and it’s gone now.m

How can this happen? Someone please help me, my main account is gone and I have specified the accounts should have been merged INTO that one, that one was the destination account.
Please someone tell me this is reversible.

2 Likes

Can someone please answer me? I just lost my account.

2 Likes

Just give the team a few minutes to figure out what happened.
Raise a ticket ingame to support too as that will help them isolate the issue.
If you have a screenshot of the request, post that in the support ticket in the game too

3 Likes

@Bluebandit93

I just did that, I attached the original ticket screenshots in my previous ticket as well. They say the accounts can’t be recovered, if they can’t bring my account back it’s gonna be thousands of dollars just thrown because my main account was ranked top 200 players and the one they merged it into is in the 10 000s.

How can they make such mistake when the ticket was from my main account saying they didn’t merge the second into the one I sent the ticket from? And I attached the screenshots.

4 Likes

@Samm Sorry to bother you on what is, I’m sure, a very busy afternoon, but this is hopefully a quick question: are account consolidations also performed over the weekend, or only during regular Monday-to-Friday hours?

4 Likes

@Samm @Loutre

Please, can someone help me with this? Can my main account be brought back?

2 Likes

I’m extremely sorry about that. Mistakes happen - while we try out best not to make them, we are human. I’m working to fix it now and will make things right for you.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! That’s a huge relief, thank you so so much, @Samm!

2 Likes

Considering I sent mine on 14th this is also intriguing for me.

But I think support will do further consolidations on Monday 20th.

2 Likes

Hi @Samm
I sent in my request for account consolidation on Feb 16th and received a message stating I was past the deadline. Could you please clarify?

2 Likes

This is fine
The team will still consolidate on Monday

2 Likes

@Samm any chance to know which timestamp (day) is being consolidated today?

2 Likes

@Samm I created it on Feb 15 and still no answer, is everything okay with my request?

1 Like

I created a request on Feb 14 and no answer… you just have to wait.

3 Likes

@Samm any chance we could have at least some window what day consolidations are being sorted today? Would give others some sort of expectancy. Thank you!

5 Likes

It’s just a verrrry long list of consolidation tickets, and we just do as many as we can in a day. Hopefully I’ll be able to get the remaining ones done by end of the day on Friday. Please don’t interpret that as a promise. There are still so many.

8 Likes

It´s alright. So I assume it´s tickets from about 8-9 days ago. :pray:

4 Likes

@Samm
I hate to be stating the obvious, but past experience has led me to question the universe’s existence…

People who are waiting for account consolidations are still getting rewards for activity… while people who submitted them early and got consolidated are not.

I just don’t want a situation where this is seen as cheating or violating some rules etc. and those players lose their consolidations?

4 Likes

@Samm yesterday i got a confirm that my account was concilidate. But i didnt recieved a mail with anything. My account was closed though. I got the msg when s1 was down. Can you look in to it please? Can you help me @Samm

2 Likes

Eh, I can wait (though admittedly it would be easier if I knew how long I’d be waiting). Just so long as the consolidation keeps the correct account intact…

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney