Account Deletion

I started playing this game like 5 years ago and played for a while then stopped. I didn’t thought this game still existed until last night when I started playing again with a new account bc I didn’t remember I could access my old one. Today I went and checked and found out I had 3 older accounts, so I checked them and decided to delete 2 of them. Then I found a problem, every time I deleted an account instead of the game prompting to change into one of the other accounts, it instead creates a new account thus making my efforts futile and I still have 4 accounts which 2 of them are new ones that I don’t need or want.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

I don’t even know if developers even read this but someone who can help is appreciated.

I believe that if you send in a support ticket from your main account, with all the details of the accounts you want to delete, they should be able to verify them and delete them their end without you having to switch

2 Likes

Yup! We can help you with that from a support ticket.

2 Likes

How do I do it?

Tap on your avatar in the game (left bottom corner, to the left of the nickname, team and VIP level).

Under “Community” there is “Support”, tap that button.

Then tap on any popular article, like “What’s new?” or “How do I find a lost account”.

Scroll to the bottom, you will find: Need more help? Chat with us (with a message icon).
Tap that and write a question about the accounts, make sure to write the details as Pipsqueak suggested. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney