Account disappeared

My main account is on server 3 and is my username, and I have been using it for the past three years, with other level 1 accounts on different servers that were created because I had to keep logging in, but they all had the same recovery. Yesterday I could log in just fine, but then today it vanished and it doesn’t show up even when I try the recovery methods. I don’t want to lose that progress; is this a bug that’s happening for server 3? Can my account be recovered?

Do you know what server your lost account in? Iirc Server 3 was merged with another server? If it was merged with either Servers 2 or 13, then you can’t access your account because both are currently down.

:grimacing:

1 Like

I used to be on server 3 in 2019, I guess it is server 2. But then does “down” mean the server doesn’t show up at all?

I think so? Perblue is currently on weekend break until Monday CT, so we won’t expect an answer for another day unfortunately.

Don’t worry. Your account isn’t lost, I’ve been through that about 3 times, it’s not something that happens regularly, but your account is just fine, just some servers seem to be down

4 Likes

Thank you! Actually, after you said that, the old account re-appeared!

3 Likes

Server 3 and 2 got merged
And server 2 Got shutdowned

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney