Account hijacked! Help!

Just like the title says, my game account was hijacked cause when I logged in, all of my diamonds, stamina potions and a huge portion of my gold was spent.

And I had left my guild. Thankfully they didn’t disband it but I can’t get rid of the damn troll. Any advice would be good

If someone is on your Google Account, you can kick them off here:
https://myaccount.google.com/device-activity

2019-07-30%2012_50_18-Recently%20used%20devices

That’s all the advice I can offer I’m afraid - if you’re on iOS someone else can hopefully help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If someone else is accessing your game, you can use the support form to contact us. Please be sure to include all your account details, and (if you have one), a screenshot of a purchase receipt to prove ownership.

1 Like

My game wont work it says pending on the moday rewards pls fiz this perblue or give me. Reward like quorra chips or anything that would make me happy till it fixed pls fix this perblue pls it. Monday here

Off topic and also, you’ve answered your own problem: they are Monday rewards. It is Tuesday.

1 Like

It monday here

Pls fix it

Unless you’re commenting from a distant galaxy, it’s definitely not Monday there :sweat_smile: you’ll have to wait until next Monday to collect them.

Its tuesday here i thought it was monday sorry but i save my rewards till tuesday

I sent in support ticket and got booted out of my own game. Hopefully it was just a simple mistake on Per Blue’s part and not the troll screwing me over.

Either way, I submitted another ticket under this name.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney