Account suspended?!?

The problem is that everyone who did participate in it wasn’t suspended. Only certain people got it.

The contest is not over. We will be running another query at the end and sending out more warnings/suspensions if necessary.

5 Likes

Wrong and wrong. No gloating from me or samba.

So will our suspensions be extended/added on to?

Try again because I have screenshots.
Like I said enjoy your time off :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Post the screenshot that i was gloating.

1 Like

I said nothing to nobody and said nothing in vip and I have never been suspended or banned or anything before so u have no idea what u are talking about

2 Likes

Prove it I literally didn’t say anything to anyone a bunch of people messaged me and I didn’t answer them ask churn ask captain dory and others I didn’t answer anyone about what was going on and they are only mad cause we obtained rewards without spending cause that’s all they care about is our money

2 Likes

All I gotta say is when they look at the income for the game over the next few months and see a major decrease in sales they will already have the answer as to why they are making less money this burned all the wrong people all the people

2 Likes

:joy: TOS were violated you should all stop crying about being suspended because you knew very well what you were doing was wrong… you tried to game the system and got caught … you are all lucky you weren’t banned permanently . IMO you should be , especially if you have been caught cheating before.

9 Likes

All of the moves were done according to Per Blue’s establish in-game rules:

1. You are allowed to leave a guild :white_check_mark:

2. You are allowed to create a new guild :white_check_mark:

3. If you join a new guild, you must wait 24 hours to participate and collect in contests. :white_check_mark:

4. Per Blue set no limit to the amount of times any of these steps can be performed :white_check_mark:

So, what “bug” or “glitch” did WE utilize to violate the ToS, when all of these moves are constructed by PB as their normal modes of operation and therefore are part of the standard gameplay and not a “bug” or “glitch?” Those definitions would be applied to abnormal actions outside of these game mechanics defined by Per Blue as normal rules and use of the game.

If they need to change the rules they have constructed to improve how their gameplay functions, then that is part of them working to make the game better, but not a violation of the ToS.

I do actually agree that I’m not convinced this is against the glitch/bug part of the TOS. There was nothing broken in the game here, simply an oversight - the extension of contest to 6 days without this possibility being considered.

As someone else mentioned, however, it probably is breaking this clause, as it’s quite reasonable to assume this wasn’t intended:

any other activity deemed by PerBlue to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Game

Whether that’s worthy of a suspension or not isn’t for me to decide :man_shrugging: however, there’s also this clause:

PerBlue may suspend or terminate Your account or Your use of the Game at any time, without notice, for any reason or for no reason.

3 Likes

Not at all the justification given or referenced in the ToS violation by the Community Manager.

The suspension is ending soon and maybe this argument should too.

6 Likes

I agree and since there is no more discussion on this subject I will be closing this thread.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney