Ace "Chicken Little" Cluck Hero Concept

ChickenLittle-0

Outfit 2: Call Me Ace!

Not sure if this out there already but I think this titular protagonist from the underrated film would be a great future addition I’d LOVE to see battle alongside other heroes and villains in some cases against the virus threating Digital City!

Role: Defense.
Trial Team: Red

Quote: " Though it may seem like the sky is falling around you, Never give up, for every day is a new day." Or "All I need is chance to do something great.

White Skill: Play Ball! With this ability Chicken Little can fire baseballs to attack the enemy, launching a fast-moving baseball straight at a target, knocking them into the air or otherwise causing them to flinch. (Similar to limit and attack style in Kingdom Hearts 2)

Green: What We Talking About?: With the occasional whistle to stun or confuse enemies as a result it allows them to take more damage as their drawn and more vulnerable to other teammates attacks.

Blue: Soda Pop Shakeup: With a shake up of a soda pop Chicken Little uses this sugary fizzy drink as a jet pack as he fearlessly charges right into enemies taking them out and making a useful tool out of tasty drink. tumblr_n14zd7FDGj1r3vhy7o2_r1_250

Purple: The Sky Is Falling! Instead of warning others in this twist ringing the bell pieces of the “sky” aka the alien space ships that invaded earth in the film fall on top of enemies knocking them out. (Think of it as his alien friends helping him this time around.)

Friendships: Judy Hoops: I personally think these two could be great friends throughout the game especially because their stories are similar in a sense Judy not taken seriously as a police officer because she’s a bunny and Chicken being considered the crazy kid around town for calming the sky was falling yet when trouble comes they both rise up and do what needs to be done and help those they care about.

Friendship: Sitich: This also could be a very cool friendship in my opinion. Chicken Little being no stranger to encountering aliens considering he reunited one with it’s family and saved everyone in the process, while Experiment 626 found home and family living on earth.

Victory: Dancing tenor chichi769881

Defeat: Falls to the ground lighthead wiping off eye glasses.

2 Likes

Great concept!

2 Likes

Could work , great idea

2 Likes

Aside from the fact that there’s no “defense” role, this is a pretty awesome concept, and I am looking forward to when he comes out.

I approve this concept.

1 Like

No need to revive a topic but I agree

I approve it as well :grin:

1 Like

Also,if hes gonna be in the game,he would be friends with people who arert in the game yet.but,good job!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney