Add Perry the Platypus/Agent P

Perry deserves to be character in this game. He is one of the few Disney characters who always has a fighting scene.

1 Like

If they did a Phineas and Ferb style update he would be have to be added at the same time. As a standalone character seems more unlikely to me.

1 Like

Actually I could see him more as a stand-alone hero of the franchise but they can add Phineas and Ferb if they want to

2 Likes

Anything can happen really. :grin:

I made a concept for Agent P on my hero ideas topic if you guys want to check it out.

1 Like

Agent p and paper jam dipper

Adding Phineas & Ferb without adding both Perry and Doofenshmirtz would be a sin.

Same, I think PB will add only most important character from TV shows - Darkwing from show X and Kim from show Y.
Agent P make sense in this type of game.

2 Likes

I agree with @CowardWhisper8 since Agent P is in both Phineas and Ferb and Milo Murphy’s Law. And Agent P can manage himself without Doofenshmirtz, since both appear in MML numerous times in the series. Not Phineas and his gang. They only appear in the season 1 finale

Honestly, I’m okay if Milo gets added, but I wouldn’t be happy with any other characters from MML.

However, I think that Phineas, Perry, Ferb, and Doofenshmirtz would all be great to have. And just because two main characters from TV shows have been added without any dude characters doesn’t mean it’s going to continue. There’s a chance, but I don’t think they’re going to make that a rule for TV characters.

Yea we will most likely be seening him get added but not untill 4 or 5 months

It would be so awesome to have Perry as a character!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney