Add these charthers please perblue

Add these charthers please

Kim possible

ron stopabble

mater

lighting mcqueen

1 Like

Who is agreeing with me they should be added to disney heros battle mode

Cars are quite unlikely, but Kim, oh Kim is veeeeeery welcome.

7 Likes

Never say never besides i would say finding nemo and bug life would be realy unlikely since it would be harder to make for these charthers skill sets than cars and since unlike cars bug life and finding nemo are not that requested here

2 Likes

The most ironic phrase ever imo

Next time, please just screenshot the images. You can do ctrl+s

4 Likes

How its ironic i said never say never since although cars could be unlikely size wise perblue can make the charthers from cars smaller than how they in the movie and they can be differnt from vanllope or shank s cars by that another heros wont be able to use them and there wont reason to beat them unless they are infected

2 Likes

How is it ironic, you ask?

Well…

When a person gives advice, they usually follow it. When they say “Never say never,” they are saying “never”

2 Likes

Did you notiched what said how the charthers from cars can be used in the game ? I mentioned it when i edited my most recent comment

1 Like

Look. Most of the characters in the game aren’t even the correct sizes.

The only way size matters is when the characters are compared to other characters in the same movie

3 Likes

So size doesnt matter at all not in my list s case to be excat

1 Like

I would say cars are likely to join unlike musketer i just proved there is no promlem with this at all

1 Like

Look. The issue here is the skillset. Not the size

2 Likes

Skill sets are not the problem i can make lighting mcqueen and mater concept if that is what is borhering there are alot of concepts on lighting mcqueen in the forums so what you said is wrong

1 Like

But then, again, your concepts aren’t exactly the greatest

2 Likes

I improved i can try again to give up is easy and not helpful but trying again is much harder in fact i got batter ideas with these 2 from what i thought in first so get preapred these concepta will show i am not bad concept maker as you all thought

1 Like

After this no one will dare to say i am bad concept maker

1 Like

Well… your Ron concept was not that good. The active scares enemies yet it deals normal damage. It would make more sense if it was fantastic

1 Like

Yes I believe that these are some of the best characters

Did you seen my concept from yerstday? I will edit soon to add pictures for the skills and changeing one off the names off the skills

I’m sorry I am not user to this site first time I have used it, are you asking me?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney