Add this hero please

Peter Pan! Add Peter Pan and I will definitely play and buy more

5 Likes

Nah I dont think Peter pan shouild be in the game

1 Like

Peter Pan should come to the game. A dataminer found out that Peter Pan was coming. He could be lying but in the same post he mentioned Rafiki and he was right

9 Likes

Well, as @Filadae_Djaq mentioned, Peter Pan has been leaked, so he has pretty high chances.

6 Likes

Because you don’t get everything you want

5 Likes

Everyone has his/her own point of view on that question, as many people wish to see different heroes. Like, you don’t think Peter Pan is a good addition, many people would disagree. I don’t think that Snow White is a good addition, many people would disagree. And so on. We can’t say the characters won’t come just because of disliking the fact of them being here.

5 Likes

smacks face

Just because you don’t like a character doesn’t mean that they can’t be added to the game

2 Likes

Great! That’s fine! But news flash: in the real world, you won’t always get what you want or be pleased. You might hate Peter Pan but other love him and want him added. I personally don’t like Gabby Gabby but you might want her. But I don’t care if she’s added. Why? Because I know the world doesn’t revolve around me.

Great! You know other people like Gabby Gabby and might want her added. So why can’t you understand that Peter Pan should be added because other people like him?

I’m trying to tell you I dont like gabby gabby but my family dose and they play this game

Source please

But seriously, Peter Pan would be awesome! I have some pins of him and drew him once since my sister liked him.

Peter Pan was Confirmed

smacks face

What part of “dataminer” do you not understand?

I know what a dataminer is but where is the post

This post was made a week ago

1 Like

Thanks, is there any more

No (10 characters)

See Peter Pan is Confirmed

Really Pan would be a awesome hero

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney