Advice for attaining Heroes

Alright. So, I don’t really see this kind of topic, so I figured why not get the communities help:

•Any advice on getting more heroes?

•What should be a priority? Leveling or gaining other heroes?

•If we have a current favorite, should we focus on that character or should we ignore that urge and try to get a big team?

This is mostly for newer players or players like myself who don’t have much knowledge on what to do. Thank you for your time.

imagehttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/f3/1b/48f31b17b80da190d1ffc516d7eee75c.gif

Just get ranked higher in arena and the like to earn more coins to unlock them in the shops. Open crates if you can, but you’ll only get heroes/hero chips if you’re lucky.

Leveling your current heroes is BIG. That’s how you get your team stronger. I would say spend most of the time doing campaigns to get your team stronger, but also participate in stuff like heists, the arenas, etc to earn coins.

Many people would say to focus equally on characters, but personally I focus on a few main people like Stitch, Moana, and Scar (with Stitch being my priority).

Just play the game and you’ll eventually get more heroes and get better.

If you are new, diamond crates is a great opportunity to get heroes. Lemme send you a link where @Kinokan discussed most heroes and their ratings in game. Do not go anywhere. :grin:

If you have a personal favorite, It might be ok to upgrade them but it might not. Depends on the favorite. Hope Kinokan helps you out! :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney