Aladdin Goes Where?

It seemed like my Aladdin has a problem. As you can see here, he goes to the end of the screen. D&B was supposed to face Aladdin when he lands, but in this battle, only Rafiki turned right away, others turned to Aladdin when he’s near, and D&B turned very late. Is this a bug or there’s something I don’t know about this? Um… @Polaris?

Note: This just happened today so maybe some heroes affects Aladdin’s headstart? But I doubt it.
20190808_201645

7 Likes

Posted this a while ago, but nothing came of it :’( yours looks like another case where only 1 hero would stand behind the enemy Aladdin.

I do document bugs reports on the forums and pass them to the team to fix. I might not always reply, but I do see them all. I believe the Aladdin issues are planned to be fixed in the next update.

6 Likes

Oh it’s ok, I didn’t mean anything bad! just thought it might have gotten missed :slight_smile: that’s great that a fix is in the works.

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks! Aladdin is the most reliable counter to D&B in S19. Losing one battle because of that is a lot for me.

Woah, N, how’d you do that. How’d you copy that battle. Do you have an app or something?

What @Retro_84 said. I’d love to know how you created that gif.

@Retro_84 @Warrior-Maui
I just use the screen recording feature of my phone, then I transfer it to GIF using just any free GIF maker app.

Thank you.

Cool thanks!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney