Aladdin purple skill bug landing off center

Previously created in the general feedback section but found this more appropriate section to post in instead so moved here…

I didn’t see anything that might have been mentioned in the latest patch, but since it went Live I’ve not had Aladdin behave the way he used to for his purple: dropping into the middle of the opposing team.

Instead, he drops in just slightly in front of all of them, which makes the skill’s importance in redirecting their attacks - specifically D&B’s laser of doom - useless.

This has happened multiple times against several comps. I know it goes crazy when both teams have Aladdin but this is also happening when he’s not present on the other team. The team depth is also present: I faced at least frozone along with D&B and Scar - the distance between the front and back members is certainly wide enough.

Bump. Has anyone else got this? I’m on server 19.

Another bump… I’ve been seeing this constantly for days now… It can’t be I’m there only one affected? I’ve lost too many fights against D&B by a wasted Aladdin deployment.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney