Aladdin Refresh Concept

One of Disney’s most popular characters have been done really dirty. I absolutely wish to use him. He even has a very stunning costume in the game. But unfortunately he’s terrible.

So, I’m just gonna do a simple hero refresh concept

My idea is that he should be dodging attacks more frequently, plus punishing enemies after he does that.

Sabre Slash; Aladdin slashes enemies with his scimitar 3 times, dealing X damage with each swing. He also gains 150% increased attack speed for 5 seconds

Energy Steal: Aladdin dodges a melee attack, dealing X damage and stealing 400 energy from his attacker. Aladdin executes this skill once every 6 seconds.

One Jump Ahead: Aladdin has a 50% chance to dodge all attacks. Aladdin’s chance to dodge is reduced against enemies above level X.

Magic Carpet Ride: Aladdin rides Carpet over his enemies and jumps down into them, swinging his scimitar 3 times, dealing X damage with each swing. Aladdin can reuse this skill once every 15 seconds, and is untargetable and immune to disables whenever he is riding on Carpet.

Gotta Keep Up: Aladdin blocks all disables longer than 3 seconds from affecting him. This has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level X.

Additional boosts:

• +X damage to all enemies from Magic Carpet Ride

Genie Friendship Disk (Level up effect):

• Aladdin heals himself up for X HP per second when he falls below 40% HP for the first time.
  • Aladdin gains +X skill power
  • Aladdin gains +X reality

Genie Friendship Disk (Star effect):

• Aladdin gains Invincibility for 1.5 second when he falls below 40% HP for the first time. (+1.5 second per star, max 7.5 seconds)

Shank Friendship Disk (Level up effect):

• Aladdin and his allies gain +X Armor
  • Aladdin and his allies gain +X basic damage
  • All Damage role enemies have their HP reduced by X

Shank Friendship Disk (Star effect):

• Aladdin has an additional 4% chance to dodge all attacks from Damage and Control role enemies (+4% chance per star, max 20% extra chance)

Additionally, he should have increments to his stats.

3 Likes

Next refresh concept: Belle

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney