Alan-A-Dale
Robin Hood

Screenshot_20230304-134338_Samsung Internet

Stats and Information

Role - Support

Trial Team - Yellow

Position - Back

Stars At Beginning - 1

Quote - “Oh incidentally, I’m Alan-A-Dale, a minstrel. That’s an early day folk singer. My job is to tell it like it is, or was, or whatever.”

Bio - This famed storyteller is going to stop talking about the action and start taking place in the action. He’ll use his lute to deal some damage and heal his allies.

Animations

Entrance - Alan-A-Dale walks into battle and tunes his lute.

Victory - Alan-A-Dale dances and plays his lute

Defeat - Alan-A-Dale sits on the ground and stars playing his lute. Then one of the strings breaks.

Basic Attack - Alan-A-Dale shoots an arrow using his lute.

Skills

White Skill - Lute Solo (Normal Damage)
Using his lute Alan-A-Dale shoots a volley of arrows at enemies until he runs out of energy dealing x damage to all enemies and applying pierce for 6 seconds to a random enemy. Alan-A-Dale gains x max hp and 6 stacks of hardy every time pierce is applied to an enemy.

Green Skill - Poultry Performer
Alan-A-Dale plays a few chords on his lute healing him x, cleansing him, and energizing all his allies for 14 seconds.

Blue Skill - Close Call
Every 6 seconds Alan-A-Dale can block up to 3 projectiles with his lute. For every 5 projectiles he blocks he cleanses himself, gains 400 energy, and becomes precise for 7 seconds.
The cleanse has a chance to fail if Alan-A-Dale is above level x.

Purple Skill - Not in Nottingham
Alan-A-Dale copies all active buffs on himself and 2 random allies when he uses “Poultry Performer”. Alan-A-Dale favors copying buffs of damage or tank role allies.
The buff copy has a chance to fail on allies above level x.

Red Skill - The True Story
At the beginning of each wave Alan-A-Dale gains reflect for 8 seconds and gains 500 energy.

Each time an enemy is hit with an arrow from Alan-A-Dale’s basic attack, or “Lute Solo” they are sapped for 1 second. Alan-A-Dale gains 1 stack of hardy each time he saps and enemy.

• x Max hp
  • x basic damage
  • x armor

Friendships

Alan-A-Dale and Flynn Rider
Name - Expert Narration

Description - Alan-A-Dale revives

Stars

• After Alan-A-Dale reaches 0 hp he revives himself healing him x

Level

• +x skill power
  • +x Max hp
  • +x Max hp after Alan-A-Dale revives
  • Sapped enemies lose x armor

Alan-A-Dale and Kermit
Name - Talent Search

Description - Start battle immune to disables

Stars

• Alan-A-Dale starts the battle immune to disables. This lasts for x seconds.

Level

• +x basic damage per ally who has a support Role
  • Support, Tank, and Damage heroes gain x reality

1 Like

Yet again a great Robin Hood concept, this time around, the best part has to be the friendships. Flynn Rider is a great pick that I never would’ve thought but cleaver nonetheless. And Kermit was a no brainer to me. Great job!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney