All heroes guide (incomplete)

You can see these heroes guide add more guide everyday If I’m not busy !
Tanks :
1)Baymax :Hero guide_ part 1_(baymax)
2)chief bogo :Heroes guide _part 2(chief bogo )
3)sulley and boo : Heroes guide part 3 _(sully and boo )

Why would you spam the forum with one topic for each hero (and there are already 50 in the game) when you can create one topic and just edit it each time you want to add a new one?
It would also make so much easier to find them if the are grouped together.

1 Like

That may be what they are trying to do with this thread :wink:

I think it’s better to have an archive it’s is so easier to find heroes !

No, not really. This thread contains no information, just links.
What I was saying is that there is no point in creating one separated post for each individual hero when you can post all heroes in one thread and just CTRL+F the hero you want to read about.

I don’t want to make a thread with 1000 line word !
It’s better to have a list like first of a book !
But thanks for your SUGGESTION

No need to get upset, bro.
I was making a suggestion strictly about organization, not concerning the content you’re writing about lol

Overall I’m not agree with you so pls don’t try to write anything and sorry for my rude feedback

First, this is nearly illegible, please try to learn how to use proper grammar and spell correctly.
Second, there’s no need to be rude to him. He makes a good point, keeping it all in one place would be easier than having to open a bunch of different links.

1 Like

I said i want to make archive !
Do there is no second word !
And you are making laugh from my English !
That’s not my mother language !
And I’m not a good English speaker !
But yes you are saying wrote i must be more kind with people’s ideas !

I think it Will be a little bit lazy to have all the helps in one forum even websites make a list for heroes then they will make a easier way to reach to heroes !
And sorry if my English hurt you :expressionless:

I apologize, I just assumed you were one of those who couldn’t speak their own language. I shouldn’t have been so blunt about it. :disappointed:

Little off topic here guys :wink:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney