All Three Clues! (Blue unlikely concept)

Bow! Bow!

With her handy dandy notebook, Blue searches the City for her three clues! Figure them out and achieve victory!

Role: Control

Position: Middle

Stars: :star2:

Trial Team: Blue

Entrance: Blue lands from skidooing from a picture frame and into the battlefield

Victory: Blue jumps as she barks for joy

Defeat: Blue lays down sad as she covers her eyes with her ears

Basic attack: See passive

Skills

White Skill: Handy Dandy Notebook
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Passive: Instead of a basic attack, Blue barks, cheering on her allies granting herself and the ally with the lowest current energy 200 energy. At the start of every wave, Blue applies a pawprint clue to the three enemies with the highest skill power applying “Clued” to the enemy for the remainder of the wave until she uses her active.

Enemies affected by “Clued” lose 20 energy per second and can’t gain any shields or invincibility buffs.

Active: Blue pulls out her notebook studying all enemies for 14 seconds and dealing X damage to all “Clued” enemies.

If no enemies have “Clued” on them, Blue will target the three closest enemies instead. Blue is also immune to disables when she uses this skill.

Green Skill: Skidoo Tackle
:fist: Normal Damage

Blue skidoos from a picture frame and lands on the furthest enemy dealing X damage to that enemy and enemies nearby and stunning them for 8 seconds. Blue then returns to her normal position.

Blue is untargetable and is immune to disables with this skill.

Stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Mail Time
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Blue calls in her friend Mailbox and he comes stretching through the enemy team dealing X damage to each enemy. Mailbox then comes back dealing X damage to enemies again, before going to the ally with the lowest skill power and giving them a letter, shielding them for X hp, granting X skill power, and making them Energized for 12 seconds. Allies Energized by this skill receive 90 extra energy each time they perform a basic attack.

Mailbox can give a letter to Blue if she’s the ally with the lowest skill power.

Purple Skill: Three Clues

When enemies with “Clued” are KO’d, the clues then jump to the closest enemy and apply “Clued” to them for the remainder of the wave.

This skill has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: We’re Really Smart

The passive bark from Blue’s passive now targets an additional ally. Enemies with “Clued” on them can’t gain any speed buffs.

“Handy Dandy Notebook” now cleanses Blue and her allies and grants 5 stacks of Hardy.

Speed buff block has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Additional stat boosts

• +Z max hp
  • +Z reality
  • +Z damage from “Skidoo Tackle”

Friendships

Chip&Dale
Blue - Chip and Dale
Clue Seekers
“Clued” enemies lose more energy, and reduce basic damage and skill power

• Tank role enemies lose x skill power

• armor to Blue and allies

Enemies affected by “Clued” have their basic damage and skill power reduced by 15% for the remainder of the wave. “Clued” enemies lose 10 more energy.

• +15% per star

• +10 energy per star

DHBM_Belle
Blue - Belle
Household Friends
“Handy Dandy Notebook” redirects disables

• max hp

• Damage role allies gain x basic damage

• evasion

Whenever an ally is disabled, Blue absorbs it without affecting her instead. She can block 3 disables every 5 seconds. Blue randomly applies stored disables to enemies when she uses “Handy Dandy Notebook”. Disables include Stun, Freeze, Blind, Silence, and Charm.

• +1 disable absorbed per star

Enjoy!

C/N (Creator’s Note): I know those of you that watched this show in your childhood expected to see Steve featured in the concept and believe me, I tried to find a spot for him there but sadly, I couldn’t find a spot. I will for sure mention him in one of Blue’s friendship campaigns.

3 Likes

This is such a cool concept! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I like it! I loved the show when I was little. :+1:

2 Likes

This is a very cute concept!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney