Almost There ( Tiana Concept )

Tiana!
Tiana Concept Art

“The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.”
With her determination and Hard work, Tiana serves up the battlefield!

:newspaper: Stats:
Stars: :star:
Role: Support
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Red

Skills:
Tiana Concept White Skill
:white_circle: "Beignets Spin"
Passive: Tiana’s Basic Attacks would target the ally with the lowest Energy. Healing them and granting them 100.0 Energy

Active: Tiana serves Beignets to 4 different allies. Each of these Beignets Heals the allies by X, Energizes the allies for 10.0 seconds, and grants them immunity to Basic Damage Decrease and Skill Power Decrease for 10.0 seconds.

Suppose more than one Beignet hit an ally. The Energize duration would stack. Allies Energized by Tiana gain 100.0 the energy each time they basic attack

Tiana Concept Green Skill
:green_circle: "Dreams Come True"
Tiana looks at Evangeline wishing for a wish. After that, Allies would gain 500.0 Energy and cleanse all saps.

Tiana Concept Blue Skill
:large_blue_circle: "Mixture Mucus"
Tiana hits a frog with a book, splashing Mucus into nearby enemies. Enemies would be blinded and slowed by 50% for 5.0 seconds. Enemies also lose 150.0 energy per second for 5.0 seconds and would be distributed to allies evenly

Tiana Concept Purple Skill
:purple_circle: "Almost There"
Whenever an Ally’s energy is removed or stolen by enemies, they would be granted Energize for 5.0 seconds.

Allies Energized by Tiana gain 100.0 energy each time they basic attack

Tiana Concept Red Skill

:red_circle: "Daddy’s Daughter"
Tiana and her allies cant have their energy removed or stolen by enemies if they have Energize from any source.

Whenever an Enemy attempts to remove or steal an Energize buff from allies, they would get stunned for 5.0 seconds and lose 300.0 Energy.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Armor
+X Skill Power
+2.0 seconds to " Mixture Mucus "

:heartbeat: FriendShips:
Colette - " Waitress for Hire "
Plot: After Tiana appeared in this Dystopia-like city, She must find a job in order to get her famous restaurant back. Tiana noticed a flyer stating a Waitress was in need of hiring. Tiana applied for the job and successfully got in. After impressing her co-workers, A cook named Colette decided to have a chat about Tiana’s hard work. Colette discovers that she wasn’t just a simple hard-working waitress when she makes soup in the kitchen better.

“Enemies lose Buffs”
Targeted Enemies in " Daddy’s Daughter " would also lose all of their active buffs and get sapped for 5.0 ( +2.0 per star ) seconds.
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power

Madam Mim - " The Perfect Recipe "
Plot: Madam Mim ran out of Frog’s Mucus and is desperate to find one. There aren’t that many frogs around in this city. Madam Mim has an excellent idea, if she can’t find any frogs, then why not make one?

“Hex Gives Energy”
Whenever an Enemy gets 800.0 energy or more, they are hexed for 10.0 seconds. When the enemy activated the hex, they would even give Tiana and her allies the lost energy evenly. When this Enemy has the hex, They would be dealt 30.0% ( +30.0% per star ) more damage to all sources. This Hex can only be applied to each enemy per 15.0 seconds
+X Skill Power
+X Armor

:cinema:Animations:
Enter Animation: Tiana walks on the battlefield with her plate in her hand.
Lose Animation: Tiana drops the plate of food
Victory Animation: Tiana salutes to her allies
Basic Attack Animation - Tiana serves a plate of food to the targeted ally. Throwing it
“Beignets Spin” Animation - Tiana spins her plate full of food. Beignets would be thrown out to their designated target.
“Dreams Come True” Animation - Tiana would look up to the sky and plead. The top of the battlefield would shine
“Mixture Mucus” Animation - A Frog would glitch in. Tiana in defense slaps it with a book. The frog would go toward the nearest enemy and then splash mucus at nearby enemies.

Edit: Concept Art is Here! Sorry for the long wait I had a lot on schedule. Alongside grammar fixes that @Myeong stated. This is the final concept and would no longer be edited. Thanks yet again to Myeong and others for the honest Feedback!

4 Likes

This is a good concept!:+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I do have a little feedback:

How long does this immunity last for? The same 10 seconds as the Energize buff?

I think this skill could have one more effect on it to match how many effects skills have nowadays.

How long do the Blind and slow last for? Also, is this an attack or movement speed slow (or both) and how much of a slow is it (percentage)?

I assume the Energize here is the same amount of bonus Energy as the White Skill, but I think you need to rewrite that information here for clarity’s sake. Also, this skill could use at least one more effect.

How long does the stun last for?

Although this disk effect is solid, having it only be active when Tiana has her Red Skill seems like it’d be annoyingly restrictive in practice.

While I get that this is a disc with Madam Mim, giving Tiana the ability to Hex seems a bit… out-of-character for her.

Overall, however, this is an incredibly solid baseline for a concept. I recommend looking at this guide for more advice.

2 Likes

This concept makes me happy, because this skillset is so designed to counter Zeus, and it all works all together nicely. :joy:

Begone Zeus!

3 Likes

The Immunity lasts for 10 seconds as well, Enemies will be blinded and slowed for 5 seconds. The slow affects the attack speed by 50%. Yes, you are correct, the bonus energy from the purple skill is the same as the White skill, Lastly, Enemies would get stunned for 5 seconds. I appreciate your honest feedback and the guide you have recommended to me! It will surely help me more when I make more concepts. This was the 2nd concept I made so far, so the description and its skillsets may seem bad or messy

2 Likes

Nice I like this :slightly_smiling_face::+1::green_heart:

1 Like

Well I disagree. Concept need more POP!!! Larger than life core with unbelievable potential to grow early into development. Try it it’s gold and money. I also think they should try and post only a few fully upgraded heros

1 Like

Try to keep it supportive, with a little constructive criticism. There’s no need to make complaints if you’re not going to specify what should be modified.

Like this

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney