Alt System Abuse

I know that this might open a can of worms and it’s only two people. But given that this have been a problem in the pass few months I think that is nessesary and needs to be said before this gets any worse.

There has been reoccurring theme going on here recently.

The abuse of the Alt system

During the last few months, we have seen an increase in alts in forums. Which is fine if you want go incognito for a while. But here that is not the case. We are seeing that people that have their accounts suspended are using it to evade their suspension. Which should not be said since we know that it against the rules in any social media.

Clearly, there has to be some action that needs to taken before this goes on any further. I said that we should be allowed to make one alt per account to make doubly sure that this kind of abuse does not happen again.

1 Like

Define “major”, then.

… So if I’m reading this right, rigging a poll by using alts is acceptable in your eyes? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Unless I’m mistaken, the alt that was the reason why you made this thread was the first alt of that user, so limiting the amount of alts people can have wouldn’t solve anything in this case. (If I have my facts wrong on this, then I apologize in advance, but even so, the issue of being able to access even one alt would still stand.)

Also, I imagine this issue would’ve been properly resolved by PB themselves if they weren’t on Winter Break right now. It’s not as if we as mere users of the forums can do much about this issue ourselves until they get back.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney