Amazing deals!

Now before anyone says that these are standard faire for newer servers and all of that nonsense. These are deals that I personally have on S4.

When people said they wanted more diamond deals this is not what we had in mind PB.

12 Likes

On S2, we had the Olaf one but instead it was shank. There was also a 80 stamina pot deal for about 2,800. Still kinda disappointing :confused:

1 Like

I prefer not to get involved in the whole deals aspect of DBHM, as I don’t spend any money, but those are pretty sad . . .

3 Likes

Probably some sort of bug… in my guild (server6) everybody got 3 different crappy diamond deal 24h long. Some examples:
4 ralph chips for 72
16 hiro for 288
16 walle for 288
3k disk powa 10friend refill for 248…

Then one lucky member got

45 hercules chips for 810 :scream:

(My personal 3 were: 16 hiro for 288 - 92 alice for 1656 - and the most amazing one 50 memories of jack-jack(VI) for 2250 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:)

2 Likes

That is insulting right there :open_mouth:

1 Like

I actually bought this on server 14.

1M gold usually costs below 260 diamonds. I’m not sure of 150 raid tickets for less than 100 diamonds is a good one.

1 Like

What!!! I want!!! Give it to me plz!! :wink:

I purchased a diamond deal, next day I saw a better one…:sweat:

You get raid tickets for free by spending stamina, I have over 2k of them

Here is my contribution…

These are just totally bizarre, a couple of different ones here

They are so bad lol. I wonder if the person making the deals actually play the game or if this is just like a test considering it seems everyone is getting different deals.

Like two weeks ago there was a deal for 40 stam pots for 760 diamonds. That is a real deal.

Perblue: (Is busy with staff and doesn’t give very many diamond deals)

Players: Give us diamond deals!! All there is are cash deals!

Perblue: (Grabbing bucket) Well, you asked for it.

2 Likes

Yea but a bucket means no thought was put into them. Im surprised there isnt a deal offering 100 gold for 1 diamond. WHAT A STEAL!

In S7, we have 4 Calhoun Chips for 72 Diamonds and 92 TQoH Chips for 1656 Diamonds.

Ended up buying the TQoH Chips because I couldn’t wait for 1 more Chip and the Diamond Crates in the Contest looked so promising.

Perblue add amazing deals too at server 12.
Nice d9v3amm-b4ed28ae-cc66-4ecd-8f8c-d916f3b2f010

Olaf for 72 diamonds! What I don’t understand is that how do you get those deals?

If the deals were things like 50 WALL-E chips for 1,500 diamonds, or 25 Baymax memories for 750 diamonds (as opposed to 10 for 475) then people would buy them. For a huge diamond deal, how about 150 chips, an attuned mod, 95 memories, and 10 Nitro XP drinks for 4,500 diamonds?

What in the name (insert your deity) ?!?! :slightly_frowning_face:

Tips for those who were not on the main server. Make sure to compute the price and the chips before buying. 1 hero chip should cost 25-26 diamonds.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney