Amazon update yet?

Ok. Hopefully they accept it

Not for me they haven’t. Just tried

taking Jody’s suggestion

PerBlue is not the customer. You are the customer. You buy from PerBlue.

PerBlue is the producer. They sell stuff customers buy.

Amazon is the deliverer. They deliver PerBlue’s products to you, so you can enjoy the product.

You’re smart. Why can’t you add this up?

PerBlue didn’t mess up the update. Look at us Android and iOS users. We are able to play the game because Google and Apple approved the game update to be available on their own respective stores.

The update is clearly not the issue.

And which fantasies am I living in? That PerBlue is not to blame? Hah. It’s not a fantasy, dear. It’s reality.

No, because you can not tell me what to do :yawning_face:

Also, pretty stupid assumption about internet users :unamused:

4 Likes

Slowly doubting he is.

This.

What the heck? That´s almost as bad as saying to diddle yourself. Wow.

3 Likes

Amazon doesn’t understand that there is an issue. I explained step by step and the response is that the update is there, must be a problem on our side. I even explained having done clearing cache and so forth.

3 Likes

I honestly do not think Amazon recognizes there is an update, because when you look at the listing on Amazon’s site, here is the latest update:

* New! Fred Frederickson from Disney’s Big Hero 6!
* New! Vinny Santorini from Disney’s Atlantis!
* August Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
* Bug Fixes and Improvements

That is the update before the Lilo update so they are not even showing that information.

Amazon support will not be able to help you as they do not deal with App development.

2 Likes

They have now approved the update and it should be going live soon!

3 Likes

1 Like

Thought I´d bring this one up again.

Is it just me or overall Amazon shows 3.4 Update but it is not a 3.4 Update. :thinking: @Loutre maybe you know a bit more?

Not sure! Amazon should be on the same update as everyone else. Can you give me a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

1 Like

Well when I log in the game with Amazon App, it says Update Available, please update.

However, the Amazon Appstore says it has Update 3.4. So something there is lying.
I tried uninstall and reinstall of the Amazon App, still the same.

They are now actively preventing non Amazon devices from getting the newest update. So if you used it on BlueStack or a normal Android device, that’s no longer possible

Not something we are actively preventing, Amazon did not approve it on non Amazon devices. It was only approved on their end for Amazon devices.

1 Like

Wow. Such a cheap thing to be done.

Also @PhantomiasS22 just curious how you know?

I believe I mentioned in the 3.4 issues thread that non Amazon devices would not have the update.

Again, this is not an issue we are actively preventing. Amazon did not approve it and we have already resubmitted and are waiting on if the resubmit will get approval. They did approve the update for Amazon devices.

1 Like

Maybe it´s somewhere there, I don´t think I was paying much attention on that one.

I just really wonder why they do such things. Like, I am a happy customer via Amazon and I dread buying things through Google now :stuck_out_tongue:

I spent 2 days installing, uninstalling and then noticed that, in the browser, Amazon told me that all my registered devices are not compatible with the app.
Tried to fake that I have an Amazon device but wasn’t enough to get it working.

Then tested it on a real Amazon device and the newest version runs on it without issues.

Maybe they just didn´t approve it for non-Amazon device, I still wonder though… why? There are people that use solely the Amazon app on non-Amazon Android devices tbh.

Not sure I can say that Jeffie doesn´t care about the money the people won´t give him this way…

Well @Loutre Amazon all of a sudden pushed the update. So it is gloriously available for 1 day, due to 3.4.10 making it unavailable again.

Hopefully 3.4.10 will be approved from the start.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney