Amazon update yet?

I haven’t gotten any update yet in my Amazon store. I’m confused on how its not updated get. Can anyone help?

Can someone please help!

They finished the update. Maybe you should check again.

It hasn’t been released to Amazon though. :confused:

They sent the update to Amazon, but Amazon has not processed it yet.

Ok. Well, I will just wait.

Can I talk with loutre?

What I do not understand is why some updates take minutes to hours for Amazon to provide to their users and some take days. For a company that is making money via Amazon and for Amazon, you would think PerBlue would not only dedicated support to make sure the game updates are updated on Amazon in a timely fashion, they would be highly concerned when Amazon does not provide the update in a timely fashion

Your right. But I want to talk to loutre about this.

C’est dont bien long!!!

Incroyable de la part d’une compagnie qui paie des services et qui n’est pas en mesure de réclamer des délais raisonnable pour sa clientèle! Je trouve que vous faites une très mauvaise gestion de ce problème qui est maintenant récurant!

Amazon has still not updated for me. I contacted their customer service, but no useful help. They told me to call them go learn how to troubleshoot my device. :unamused: they also wrote that Per Blue has not given them a time frame?

It is soooo long!

Unfortunately, still no update on Amazon. We submitted the 3.3.01 update on Friday and reached out to Amazon hopefully that update will be reviewed and approved in an appropriate time.

2 Likes

@Loutre I thought the update was on Tuesday. Was the update PB submitted on Friday a second submission, and if so, what has Amazon said about the one you submitted on Tuesday? I hope PB can understand the users’ frustration here, as PB tells us that it is in Amazon’s hands and Amazon says to contact PerBlue, meanwhile, we are on day 6 of being locked out of the game, losing daily and weekly rewards, contests, etc.

We have not heard from Amazon at all regarding last week’s update outside of just saying that it is still under review. The update we submitted on Friday is for Tuesday’s hot fix patch.

We will have a compensation package for the Amazon players who have been locked out. We are also very frustrated with this issue.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update! Will that compensation package be an automatic thing or do we need to request it?

It will be automatic. We grab a list of all the Amazon players and then I send out the compensation once we’ve discussed internally what it will be. I can’t tell you what it will be yet as we wait to discuss it until the issue has been resolved.

6 Likes

Loutre. Do you think perblue should send the update out again?

We sent them Tuesdays update on Friday.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney