American Hero (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Unlikely Disney Heroes Concept

Captain America
Hello everyone, this is part 3/6 of my Marvel concept lineup! Enjoy!
P.S., I had a few ideas from MvC. 2.

:star: :star: :star: 3-Star
Team: Red
Role: Damage
Position: Frontline

Bio: Captain America, or Steve Rogers, has been frozen in ice ever since WWII. But when he was thawed out, he because Captain America. Captain America uses his shield and strength in battle to win the fight.

Quote:
I fought for America. My country. I protected America. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Entrance: Captain America walks in, taking the shield off his back and equipping it.

Defeat: Captain America falls to the floor, kneeling, using his shield to support him.

Win: Captain America throws his shield a short distance than comes back to him.

Basic Attack: See White Skill

White Skill: Shield Rush
Passive: Captain America will hit the enemy with his shield, dealing X damage. He will also block 10% of all damage taken because of his shield.

Active: Captain America will block a move with his shield and than rush toward the enemy line hitting anyone in his way. They will take X (Level 1) damage.

Green Skill: Special Shield
Captain America will hold up his shield, blocking all damage to his team and him for 8 seconds. The shield will take all damage and cannot be broken.
The effect is lowered is level not above X.

Blue Skill: Shield Throw
Captain America will throw his shield at the enemy line, hitting them front, dealing X (Level 1) damage, while also coming back to Captain America, dealing X (Level 1) damage

Purple Skill: War Hero
Captain America’s allies and self will be boosted with 30. (Level 1) more basic damage and 25% (Level 1) attack speed for the whole wave. This resets at the end of each wave.

Red Skill: As strong as the come
Captain America now has 7500 (Level 1) more health.

Even though this is not part of the topic you did a typo you said hell not hello

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney