Amphibia final episode

Looks like every character that has appeared in the series so far.

Does the Core’s army include mind controlled attack herons?
Wondering why the carnivorous moth is there.

Don’t know what that giant robot taking up the middle of the poster is, never seen it before.

Looks like Frobo gets a new replacement body, I think he’s next to Anne.

Anne tamed Domino 2 in the newest episode.

1 Like

I guess I haven’t gotten that far yet.
There’s only 9 episodes of Amphibia on Disney Plus Australia, ending with the Christmas Episode.

I just watched todays episode of Amphibia and I gotta say things are about to get intense on earth and it’s just like Phineas and Ferb across the 2nd Dimension

48 minutes of Amphibia next week

2 Likes

Yeah starting at 8pm on Disney Channel and Maybe they’re gonna show a marathon of Amphibia like what Disney XD did when DuckTales was about to end

I think it’s because they know that’s what the streaming service does, give all the episodes in one release, so they have to do the same to keep viewers watching.

Which makes sense, nobody is going to watch an episode once per week when they can just go to the streaming service and watch all of them!

Yeah aka Disney+

We’re in the Endgame, now, this is going to be insane!!!

Especially it’s taking place on earth

I am concerned that when Amphibia ends, it’s one step closer to the time when I don’t have any more currently active shows I like on Disney.

I only watch 3 (counting Amphibia), the second is probably on their final season.

The new shows they created just don’t appeal to me.

Yeah everything on Disney is ending

What are the other two?

Bunk’d and Sulphur Springs.

I am concerned that on the upcoming schedule, I didn’t see any animated shows.
Looks like Amphibia is the last one we’ll have for a while.

I don’t know. The Ghost and Molly Mcgee looks to be off on a good start.

It doesn’t look good, neither are upcoming shows which just look worse.

Amphibia and The Owl House seems to be last good shows on Disney Channel for a longer time… both ending real soon.
And last year DuckTales 2017 ended.

Not just DuckTales 2017, Big Hero 6 the series ended too last year

I have to admit the Ghost and Molly McGee is good

I considered watching the Ghost and Molly McGee, then when I discovered it was another one of those musical melody shows, I decided against watching, as I can’t tolerate those due to bad experiences with a previous Disney animated franchise.

Season 3 was horrible.

Saturday night is the last episode you need to get ready and watch

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney