Amphibia final episode

Mark your calendars because on Saturday May 14th is the final episode of Amphibia you need to watch this it’s going to be good

3 Likes

Wait like forever? Or is it just for the season

1 Like

No season 3 of Amphibia is the last season

Did you mark your calendars for the final episode of Amphibia

According to what I read, the “finale” is actually 3 episodes with an overarching plot.
The finale episode just concludes the plot.

Looking forward to seeing the remaining episodes of the season.
There are only 9 episodes of season 3 on DisneyPlus currently.

But it’s a little bittersweet considering this is probably the end of the series forever.
Very few Disney shows have earned a 4th season, especially animated ones.

The final episode will be at 8pm on Saturday May 14th on Disney Channel and Speaking of Amphibia I see some characters that are good enough to enter the game like Anne

Kim Possible, Phineas and Ferb, and Star vs the forces of evil had 4 seasons most of them had 2 to 3 seasons and a few had one season

Hoping Anne, Marcy and Sasha get added to the game as playable characters one day.

Grime might also be a good one to add.
Also would like Frobo and Polly as a paired character.

3 Likes

You forgot about Sprig and Hop Pop King Andrias Ivy Sundew and Maddie Flour

2 Likes

I couldn’t imagine skill concepts for Hop Pop and Sprig, so that is why I didn’t put them on the list.
But informally guessing, Hop Pop would be a melee brawler and Sprig would be ranged combat with his slingshot.

Ivy Sundew and Maddie Flour are secondary characters, so I doubt they will be considered for inclusion.

According to the community, massive characters like Andrias can’t be added due to scale issues:

His hand alone is the size of a character!

Facts because he’s too big

Anne was with the Frogs, Sasha was with the Toads and Marcy was with the Newts

Noo!! I really liked the show :sob:

I know things we’re getting better like in Ducktales 2017 plus most Disney channel animation shows have only 3 seasons

Its very sad how they all were supposed to get extra seasons and then they just didn’t

I know right

Were they meant to though?
I hear that statement a lot, but it’s often a desire by fans to keep the franchise going.

When a show gets extended due to fan request, the extra season is always different, because they only wrote a story arc for 3 seasons and suddenly have to invent a whole new arc without time to prepare.

Since the plot threads were all wrapped up, it kindof disconnects the next season from the one that came before.

I found this poster that can give us a clue on the finale

2 Likes

You don’t understand of this poster

Yes I do I understand who will be in this finale and what I think it will be like

You’re about to find out

Just watch

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney