An apology owed to everyone

Dear Forum users, I am Prince Tamotoa III. My comments have been flagged and I know why because I posted irrelevant things on the forums and I show my apology sincerely. Suggest on how I can improve on my actions. I hope you can forgive me for my actions. To show my sincerity, I will do the following actions:

1. Be mindful of not to promote my stories through other channels.
  2. Set up a topic to promote my stories instead of the way that I did.
  3. I will not be posting on other channels until I release my 4th episode.

I hope you can accept my apology. Once again, I’m sorry for my actions. Please forgive me. I hope you have a good day.

Sincerely,
Prince Tamotoa III

5 Likes

Accepted. :wink::kissing_heart:

1 Like

BTW, sorry that I may be reviving old topics but I need to. It’s necessary.

First, to @Filadae_Djaq, @Slinky-Dog and to the other people whom I have offended you before, sorry for my negative comments as I was trying to prove my point and I said things rudely, sorry.

Second, I’m sorry if I did things that were unexplainable. I had motives. I just didn’t think of other solutions.

Third, I know I broke the rules of the community guidelines. I read it already to prevent any further mistakes. Looks like I didn’t read it carefully. Oops.

To all the people, I offended, sorry again. I’ll try my best not to repeat these mistakes again. But when I’m not in a good mood, my comments at be negative or because I’m trying to prove them wrong. But it turns out. I’m actually in the wrong but I’m trying to make people think that they’re wrong. And for this mistake, I’ll slap myself.

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
“Why didn’t I listen to u?!”
“Why am I stupid?”
“Why did I still argue even though I was wrong?!”

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney