An eleven year old goth girl

Lucy_Loud

Source: Loud House

Description: Lucy is just an 11 years old girl who loves Edwin so much. She uses her scaring techniques to scare enemies.

Quote: “I rather enjoy the darkness”.

Role: Control

Star:1

Team: Yellow

Position: Front

Basic attack:See white skill

White skill, Future mind

Passive:Instead of having a basic attack, Lucy puts on her purple fortune teller hat. Then pulls out a card to the enemies for her to study them.

Active: Lucy does a floating yoga, which shield herself and give allies increased speed. During this time, she cannot be attack.

Green skill, Fangs Attack: Lucy calls in Fangs to attack the mid enemy, dealing damage over time.

Blue skill, Goth tastic: Lucy scares the closest enemies with Edwin. Lasting about 10 seconds. Scare has a chance to fail above level X.

Purple skill, Blood pudding: Lucy holds a blood pudding gaining herself health recovery and enemies stun.

Entrance: A coffin is drop from the sky, landing safely on the ground. 2 second later, she comes out of her coffin into her position.

Victory: Just smiling

Defeat: Lay down flat play dead

Friendship: Lucy and Jack Skellington

Who’s Scarier?

Fangs attack two mid line enemies

Allies:Sulley and Boo,Jafar, Mickey

Lucy and Alice

Poetry club

Longer scares

Allies: Shank,Simba and Nala, Queen of Hearts

I hope you like it. Right now, I’m in the middle of doing Grogar from MLP. Lincoln Loud will be up soon. But in the meantime, I’m doing Grogar later.
What unlikely character should I do next?

Request by @TheWhale.

1 Like

Not bad, but purple must be passive (have no animation)

1 Like

Yeah I guess you’re right

Just saying she seems more of a support but your choice

She is?

10 characters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney