An Incredible Inconsistency

There’s something that I just don’t get about Mr. Incredible. It takes forever to take him down in campaigns and trials ( he takes an incredibly large amount of damage), but in pvp battles, a much more levels-up Mr. Incredible goes down rather quickly. Is it because Mr. Incredible in campaigns has much higher armor and reality than normal? Can someone help me understand?

2 Likes

less heores = less damage.
also control and support heroes rarely do damage

It was a thing back then, when Mr.Inc was almost an impenetrable wall in frienship campaign and trials. In normal campaign he seems normal to me.
It was really challenging but unfortunately led to a lot of complaints so it was nerfed in the friendship campaign, don’t know if affected trials as well at that time.

I don’t know about stats overall but in Mr. Inc’s case he had 5 if not 10 times more hp than normal (don’t remember but there might be a few old topics showing it).

4 Likes

I agree with you. I have and have had mr incredible maxed out and he’s at the front of my line but he dies so quickly every time. I’m at a point where I don’t bother using him sometimes and go for a lower player in my top 15 to be able to win in fights. I’m hoping they revamp him soon bc it’s very frustrating

I use the same team in pvp and campaigns. Sulley and Boo, Baymax, Moana, Merida, and Elsa. Those are some very heavy damagers.

Use Quorra. She is useful against these kind of tanks

It’s not that I can’t beat him, it’s just annoying how long it takes to do so. I’m just pointing out the big difference in performance between him in pvp and campaigns.

There was a time back when Mr.inc was the #1 hero and destroyed everyone, arena was based around Mr.inc you had to have nick to counter him then Felix to counter nick then bogo to counter Felix and dash to counter bogo

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney