An Ogre and his Donkey (Unlikely Concept)

Name: Shrek & Donkey

Quote: “I live in a swamp! I put up signs! I’m a terrifying ogre! What do I have to do to get a little privacy?”

Description: This terrifying ogre uses his famous roar and combat skills to seduce enemies on the battlefield, whereas his loveable yet irritating donkey sings to annoy their enemies.

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Shrek punches an enemy.

Victory: Donkey smiles while Shrek flexes his muscles.

Defeat: Donkey looks scared while Shrek falls to the ground.

White Skill: Do the Roar!

Shrek roars, dealing X damage to all enemies, scaring them and applying 2 stacks of Weakness to them for 12 seconds.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

The scare and weakness have a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: Onions have Layers!

Shrek pulls out an onion and peels of it’s layers, healing himself for X HP. He then throws it to the furthest enemy. The smell of the onion deals X damage to the enemy and enemies around it per second for 9 seconds.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Blue Skill: Stop Singing!

Donkey starts singing, silencing enemies for 10 seconds, and decreasing attack speed by 45%.

Purple Skill: The Part Where You Run Away!

Shrek & Donkey receive 5% less damage per stack of Weakness on enemies, up to an 85% reduction.

Whenever a stack of Weakness is applied to enemies Shrek & Donkey gain X skill power and heal X HP.

The damage reduction has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Red Skill: All-Star Ogre

When an ally uses their White Skill, all other allies are healed by X and gain 200 energy.

“Onions Have Layers!” now additionally applies 3 stacks of Hardy. Shrek and Donkey have increased attack and movement speed by 20% per stack of Hardy on them.

The energy gain has a chance to fail on allies above level X.

Additional stat boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Damage per second to “Onions Have Layers!”
+X Fantastic Crit (from 50, increasing by 1 per level)

Battle Badge

Requires to charge: Heroes perform 16 or more Basic Attacks

Bonuses
Stat Buff: +X Max HP
Lineup Based Buff: +X SP per Tank Role Hero
Effect Buff: Heal (for Self)

Friendships:

Shrek & Donkey/Maximus

Disk Name: Medieval Affair

Campaign Title: Royal Pains

Description: Maximus needs Shrek & Donkeys help in order to prepare for his part for the City Medieval Fair.

Allies: Collete, Esmerelda, Elsa

Enemies with “Weakness” are Sapped

• -X Skill Power to Enemies per stack of “Weakness”

• +X Basic Damage to Shrek & Donkey & Allies

• Whenever enemies gain a stack of “Weakness”, they become sapped for 9 (+1 second per star) seconds; Sapped enemies gain 50% less energy from all sources.

Shrek & Donkey/Makeeta & Tembo

Disk Name: Road Trip

Campaign Title: Travelling with Style

Description: Makeeta & Tembo want Shrek & Donkey to join them on their trip in the rainforest. Makeeta is very happy to learn that Shrek can communicate with his donkey, like what she does with her elephant, Tembo.

Allies: Rapunzel, Fozzie Bear, Sally

"Onions Have Layers!" give protection to Debuffs

• +X Max HP to Shrek & Donkey and Allies

• +X Skill Power

• After Shrek and Donkey heal with “Onions Have Layers!”, allies cannot be disabled for 4 seconds (+1 second per star). If enemies attempt to disable Shrek & Donkeys allies during the duration, their attack speed is reduced by 15% (+15% more reduction per star) for 7 seconds

2 Likes

A couple of questions about the concept:

What disk do you pick?
  • Maximus
  • Makeeta & Tembo

0 voters

What tier do you place these heroes in?
  • BROKEN
  • S-Tier
  • A-Tier
  • B-Tier
  • C-Tier
  • D-Tier

0 voters

Thanks for reading my concept, and enjoy yourself on the forums! Please comment down below what you enjoy about the concept, and don’t be shy!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney