An Unlikely Concept of Colt from Brawl Stars

hello guys, another Brawl Stars concept after a long time without posting a concept here, I’ll finally post about it, the Colt. Hope you like it!!

COLT

Description: It’s not the hero you asked for, but it’s the hero you got. Always in the wrong place at the right time. He is also full of confidence and loves looking in the mirror!
Quote: “Watch out, here I come!”
Stars: :star:
Position: Front Line
Function: Damage
Team Test: Yellow

Victory and Defeat: the same as the game Brawl Stars.
Arrival: Colt walks onto the field while reloading his pistols.

White Skill :white_circle:: Bullet Storm

Colt fires a barrage of long-range bullets, dealing X damage to all enemies until his energy runs out, he reduces x% armor for each bullet (maximum 12 bullets). Enemies Supports take X true damage.

Green Skill :green_circle:: Silver Bullet

Colt’s next attack fires a large and powerful shot that passes through obstacles and enemies, inflicting X true damage, knocking down everyone in front of him and has a 50% chance of instantly knocking down shields.

Blue Skill :large_blue_circle:: Quick Recharge

download (22)

Right after doing “Bullet Storm”, Colt reloads his pistols, increasing his attack and movement speed by x% (130%) until doing “Bullet Storm” again.

Purple Skill :purple_circle:: Star on Jacket

Colt shows the star on his jacket to enemies, dodging an attack that would be fatal, gaining invincibility for X seconds, also gaining X% (90%) base damage, and in addition to having Precise, his “Bullet Storm” and “Silver Bullet” abilities will cause piercing and a small chance of x% (40%) of weakening.

Red Skill :red_circle:: Dual Wield

“Bullet Storm” hits enemies 12 more times and with x% (20%) more force and reduces armor by x% (20%) more.

+X skill power
+X damage dealt in “Bullet Storm” and “Silver Bullet”
+X Max PV

————————————————————————————

Friendships:
Charming Fashion

Disgust

images (30)

“Quick Recharge” causes Cleansing and doubles attack and movement speed.

+X dodge
Healing X life for each bullet from “Bullet Storm”

Allies: Mother Gothel, Cinderella, Robin Hood

Second Friendship:
Team Partners

Shelly

images (2)

Increases the chances of weakening in “Star in the Jacket” by x%(20%)
(+X(10%) per star)

+X reality for Colt and allies
Colt bullets will do X damage for 4 seconds in “Silver Bullet”

Here is my unlikely Colt concept, I hope you liked it!! I reformulated this concept on paper 3 times, it was a little complicated to think about skills After a long time without making a concept, before, in the second concept from before it was fine, but after the hyperload that arrived in the game, I changed the red ability and one of his discs from before.

I don’t know why I said that, but anyway, that’s it, if you read all this, thank you very much and again I hope you like this concept, if there is any error or something different, you can talk to me that I will change as soon as possible! see you later guys :grin:

Nice concept

1 Like

thanks! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah it’s no problem,keep it up

1 Like

happy to hear that!

Yeah yeah…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney