...and the king. (Hooray!)

Name: The King Of Hearts
Source: Disney’s Alice In Wonderland (1951)
Stars: 2
Quote: “First witness! First witness!”
Position: Front
Role: Support
Trial: Blue
Collections: Support, Alice In Wonderland, Stun, Shields.

Animations
Entrance: The King tips his crown, and pulls out his gavel.
Victory: The King throws his gavel in the air, and catches it when it comes back down.
Defeat: The King falls on his face, and his crown rolls on the ground.

Skills
White: Clubbed. Normal Damage. The King attacks an enemy with his gavel. This attack stuns enemies for up to 3 seconds per attack. Stun effect may fail against enemies who are level X or higher.
Green: Shield My Heart. The King shields his allies. The shields have 10% base HP, and have a 5 second duration. This skill stacks up to 2 times.
Blue: Spade Invaders. Fantastic Damage. The King pounds the ground with his gavel, causing a shockwave that stuns up to 2 enemies for 1.5 seconds. Stun effect may fail against enemies who are level X or higher.
Purple: Diamond Package. Allies shielded by Shield My Heart gain disable immunity for as long as the shields are up. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
Red: Strong Suit. Shielded allies gain extra X% Max HP upon shield destruction.
+X Armor
+Y Energy Regen
+Z Damage from Clubbed

Friendships
The King Of Hearts/The Queen Of Hearts
Campaign: Royal Couple.
Description: The King Of Hearts tries to temper his wife’s explosive… Well, temper.
Allies: Kronk, Bo Peep, Minnie Mouse
Disk: Aces Low
Effect: Enemies that attack teammates shielded by “Shield My Heart” become slowed by 20% for 5 seconds. +X HP. Each star increases the percentage by 5%.

The King Of Hearts/Swedish Chef
Campaign: A Feast Fit For A King
Description: The King Of Hearts enlists the Swedish Chef to prepare a royal banquet.
Allies: Tigger, Captain Amelia, Disgust
Disk: King-Sized Meal
Effect: “Spade Invaders” reduces enemy armor by 30%. +X Energy Regen. Stars increase armor reduction by 5%

There’s some things I’d like to say about this:

This needs a variable for the damage. Also, how long does this stun enemies for?

Again, this needs a variable. How long does this last? And how many times can this stack? (Also, how does this shield stack?)

Same comment as I had for the White Skill.

This needs a “This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.”

… Anything else? This seems a bit too simple.

How much are enemies slowed down by? And for how long?

I don’t know how well this works, given how you wouldn’t get much mileage out of this after the 3rd star upgrade. (There are only 5 units on a team at a time.)

But I like what you have so far! If you need more help, check out @Imagineer_V’s Concept making guide: A Guide to Making Character Concepts

2 Likes

Adding on, I feel like your formatting could be better, it’s kind of hard to read.

1 Like

How about now?

Better, but there are still some things you can improve on:

Your White and Blue Skills still need variables for how much damage they do. (“This attack deals X damage”, for example.)

Likewise, your Green Skill needs a variable for how much HP the shield has.

How long does the stun last for?

Is this a boost to Max HP or a simple healing effect? Also, you need one more stat bonus.

Anything else?

Not too much else, I don’t think… but someone else may disagree.

Next time, my concept will just be “Character I want, friendships they should have, and everything else I’ll leave to PerBlu.”

How much health and does it have a duration?

When they have the shield or for how long?

By what means?

How much is increased per star?

You need a percentage or something.

Then it’s incomplete and not a concept.

Yeah, but it’s less exhausting.

Done! Happy?

A bit OP.

Still OP.

Variable or a percentage.

How much?

I’m not an expert in concepts but can I ask what is wrong with this concept?

Then, read the feedback.

1 Like

I have no idea. This is just getting exhausting.

Please don’t revive old topics.

Any OTHER nitpicks you want to bring up?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney