Andre and Wally B (Hero concept)

Andre And Wally B (from The Adventures of Andre and Wally B)
Description: These two may not be the best of friends but they are willing to work together to make sure the creeps are down and out
Quote: “buzz”
Star level: 1
Team: red
Role: Midline damage
Entrance: Andre appears to be sleeping on the ground then Wally fly’s in and messes with Andres nose waking him up
Victory: Andre will slyly look at the camera and raise his eyebrows while Wally spins around in excitement
Death: Wally will stare at Andre in anger making Andre nervously smile at him

Skills:
Basic attack: Andre will point at the closest creep sending Wally to ram into him

White skill:Sting startle:fantastic damage
Wally will sting Andre in his behind causing him to run through enemy line dealing X damage and scaring them for X seconds

Green skill:Sting Sting Sting:fantastic damage
Andre will doge an in coming attack and then counter attack by grabbing Wally and stinging the closest enemy three times dealing X damage for each sting

Blue Skill: Put em up:
Andre will get into a boxer position giving them attack up for the rest of the wave

Purple skill: Adventures of
Every time a move that deals fantastic damage hits Andre and Wally gain attack up

Red skill: rivalry
Every three basic attacks deal true damage

Friendships:
Andre and Wally B and Hopper
Disk: A Bee’s life
“Sting sting sting” heals Andre and Wall B for X hp
Wally is impressed by how threatening hopper turns out to be so Hopper decides to help him become more threatening and much to Andre’s dismay they’re testing Wally’s ability on him
Allies: Flik Mickey Hades

Andre and Wally B and Mickey Mouse
Disk: classics glove’s
“Put ‘em up” now also gives attack speed up
Mickey likes Andres gloves but they then immediately loose them so Mickey decides to help Andre find his gloves
Allie: Goofy Donald Geri

Didn’t you already made a concept today

1 Like

That was yesterday, but it is still too frequent
1-2 concepts a week is fairly balanced

6 Likes

Oh thanks for the tip

1 Like

Geri from Geri’s game was the concept I made yesterday by the way

Sorry I got confused

Oh it’s fine I was just letting you know what one it was in case you forgot

I actually tried making a concept for these guys my self at one point, but gave up. Glad to see someone else made them though!

1 Like

It helps to put links to your other hero concepts. I think everyone is aware that Geri is not in the game.

2 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t figure out how

I thought no one else would know who they are

When you’re editing or replying, you can link by highlighting the text you want to link and hit the chain icon on the top of the hotbar.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney