Angel Island Echidna | Knuckles the Echidna (Unlikely concept)

For my third Sonic Concept in the line, I’m doing Knuckles the Echidna! He’s got the brawn and he’s certainly got the knuckle sandwich, Knuckles!

:star: :star: :star: 3-Star
Role: Tank
Team: Blue
Position: Frontline
“Alright, who’s up for a Knuckle Sandwich?!”

Basic Attack: He’ll punch them enemy

White Skill: Gliding Knuckles

Knuckles will glide through the enemy lines, hitting them, dealing X damage, and dealing knock back to whoever he hits.

Green Skill: A Digger’s Prize

Knuckles will make a hole in the ground and crawl through it, and the player will select who they want Knuckles to hit. He will then hit the enemy from the bottom, dealing X damage and stealing 300 Energy.

Blue Skill: One Huge Knuckle Sandwich

Knuckles will punch an enemy, dealing X damage, knocking them to the back of the enemy line, and stunning them for 8 seconds.

Purple Skill: Losing My Cool

Knuckles has X more crit damage and X more basic damage.

Friendships

Knuckles and Mr. Incredible
Workout Buddies
Knuckles’ One Huge Knuckle Sandwich does more damage and stuns them for .5 seconds (per star)

• X more damage

• X more Skill Power

Knuckles and Duke Caboom
Catching up
Every third time Knuckles does his basic attack, he gains 25% (per star) more attack sooner and skill power (of his current skill power)

• X more health
  • X more Crit Damage
1 Like

What’s his friendship?

They’re coming… just working on them

Okay, then. Take your time

I’ve added the first friendship but I need help with giving him his second… Anyone have any recommendations?

Thinking to myself* Goofy?

Goofy? How so?

I’m not sure. I’m not good at giving friendships with the other unlikely heroes.

Added second friendship!

He’s too gullible.
Watch Ok Ko: Let’s meet Sonic for proof!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney