Angry eyes included(character concept 10)

Mr potato head is a front-line :star::star: control hero

Quote:“ages 3 and up! Its on my box! Ages 3 and up! Im not suppose to be babysitting princess drool”

Entrance:walks in but then he drops his eye which he quickly puts it back in his socket.

Victory:celebrates by jump up and down.

Defeat:he falls apart and frowns.

Skills

White:angry eyes

Mr potato head puts on his angry eyes which gives him a attack power boost.

Green:Assembly required

When mr potato head gets defeated, he reattaches his parts which heals him for x amount.

Blue:getaway car

Instead of walking into the battle,mr potato head rides into the battlefield damaging enemies for x amount.

Purple:just in case

Mr potato head gets x amount of health when using his “angry eyes” skills.

Friendships

Mr potato head/woody
Sheriff vs outlaw

Mr potato heads crit chance now increases by 35%

Mr potato head/sally
Attached and reattached

Mr potato heads “assembly required” skill now gives him a attack speed boost.

3 Likes

This is very good I thought it was gonna be Sporky lol

You forget that when he pulls out his “angry eyes” he accidentally puts his extra pair of shoes in his eye sockets! I actually think that could work out as a weapon, basically ramming into the enemy with shoes in his eye sockets, but PROBABLY wouldn’t be a tank. Maybe damage, though9a5e348f4a6f19a0d653f60d492f4b27

Not sure I understand the reference for his blue skill. Seems a bit random and doesn’t fit.

That said, I like the idea, just tweak a little. His blue skill for one and his role, control, you gave him no controlling skills, only damage or self support. To be control he’d need something like a stun, silence, freeze etc.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney